Why the video modules deleted from Android.mk AND how to change stl lib webrtc use

samba

May 2, 2012, 5:17:04 AM5/2/12
to discuss-webrtc
1/ I found r1883 Android.mk has deleted the video. Who knows why?
2/ With reference(http://www.webrtc.org/reference/getting-started), I
built webrtc for android, and it is compiled with stlport library, I
want to change to gnustl(because my other lib depends on gnustl) , but
i am newbie to the webrtc's makefile ( it seems not using
Android.mk ). Anybody throws a light?
Thanks.

Qiusheng Jiang

Aug 9, 2013, 6:18:43 PM8/9/13
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
I am running into the same situation that would like to build webrtc using gnustl. My other libraries are using boost and I can only build with gnustl.

Have you had any luck on this and would like to share your experience?

Thanks!

Fernando Pelliccioni

Jul 25, 2014, 2:35:54 PM7/25/14
to discuss...@googlegroups.com