Upcoming Archivematica webinar: What's new in 1.4

Sarah Romkey

Jun 8, 2015, 5:32:05 PM6/8/15
to archiv...@googlegroups.com, digital-...@googlegroups.com, ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

Please join us for a free webinar highlighting what's new in Archivematica version 1.4, released last month. The webinar will be one hour long, with 45 minutes for demonstration and 15 minutes for question and answer.

Date: June 16
Time: 11 am - 12 PM Pacific Standard Time
Topics: General usability enhancements, CONTENTdm integration, improvements to bag ingest and more!

Familiarity with Archivematica is recommended for this webinar but not required. We will not cover basic functionality. Some may wish to watch this introductory webinar in advance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjStNDXK48U

Registration is free, but limited spots are available! Please sign up here:

http://bit.ly/1eYE6sO

For more about our 1.4 release, please see our release notes here.

Thank you for your interest,

Best,

Sarah Romkey

Sarah Romkey, MAS,MLIS
Systems Archivist
Artefactual Systems
604-527-2056
@Archivematica / @accesstomemory

Sarah Romkey

Jun 17, 2015, 1:14:15 PM6/17/15
to archiv...@googlegroups.com, sro...@artefactual.com, digital-...@googlegroups.com, ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

Thank you to those who were able to join me for yesterday's Archivematica 1.4 What's New webinar. For those who were unable to attend, I promised a recording- unfortunately due to a technical error on my part the recording is not usable. However, I will put together a screencast of the contents and circulate in the next few days.

Thank you all!

Cheers,

Sarah

Sarah Romkey

Jun 26, 2015, 2:57:02 PM6/26/15
to archiv...@googlegroups.com, digital-...@googlegroups.com, ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

If you would like to watch a screencast recording of the What's New in 1.4 webinar, it is now available on Youtube:

Cheers,

Sarah