Need cmf.ModifyPortalContent to access @@iterate_control BrowserView

Anthony

May 30, 2012, 6:29:47 AM5/30/12
to dexterity-...@googlegroups.com
This commit to stagingbehavior is breaks our workflow.

https://github.com/plone/plone.app.stagingbehavior/commit/85ae3de6c0a6a5f02ca1eb9cc5efda4915910aae

It means you need cmf.ModifyPortalContent to checkout content which is wrong.  You actually need plone.app.iterate.permissions.CheckoutPermission

We have a working copy workflow so that contributors can check out published content (they are not allowed to edit) and subsequently an editor can check it back in.  There are no tests associated with the commit so I'm not sure what the reasoning behind it was.

Rafael Oliveira

May 30, 2012, 7:22:57 AM5/30/12
to dexterity-...@googlegroups.com
I agree with you, see my comment in the comit in github. I think we
should revert the change if no one objects.

Rafael Bruno Cavalhero de Oliveira
Analista de Desenvolvimento de Sistemas - SERPRO
http://rafaelb.objectis.net

Anthony

May 30, 2012, 8:23:22 AM5/30/12
to dexterity-...@googlegroups.com