Tools for Sheffield

Graeme

Sep 23, 2012, 7:52:01 AM9/23/12
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I think I have everything except the calipers and thermocouple....which I guess we only need one set of between us. I know Stuart has both but neither appear to work. :-(

Train Times.... I plan to travel by train from Belper and change at Derby, and stay over in Sheffield on Saturday night.

saturday 8:18 from Derby arrives at 8:52 ( registration is at 9:30)

Sunday 16:54 from Sheffield arrives Derby 17:26 ( lab closes at 16:00)

These are restricted slightly for me by Belper train times but there are plenty of others available.

Graeme

Hydrophilous

Sep 23, 2012, 9:38:10 AM9/23/12
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I've hopefully got a set of digital calipers - Just need to find where they are...
I'll be down on Tuesday to sort out what we're all doing for travel...

Glyn

Hydrophilous

Sep 26, 2012, 12:36:44 PM9/26/12
to derby-...@googlegroups.com