What If? Machine

Andy M

Aug 19, 2012, 7:13:23 AM8/19/12
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Have been sent more info about the What If Machine which I have attached. Will bring triggers with me to the next meeting and hopefully we can get together to discuss what we might do. Have a good week. Andy
What If Machine Plan FINAL[1].doc

Amanda McLaren

Sep 4, 2012, 3:30:54 PM9/4/12
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Here are the discussion notes from last week on planning WIM build
WIM.docx

Hydrophilous

Sep 4, 2012, 5:13:13 PM9/4/12
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
We also now have ideas for...
weighted seesaw throwing a cricket ball, with a candle powered release
Counterweighted tea pot, to fill the end tea cup

Andy M

Sep 5, 2012, 2:25:30 PM9/5/12
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Had a great time last night and we've made a good start on the WiM. Does anyone have any old table tennis bats, a bike wheel, a dart board, cricket bats, snooker cues, boxing glove, golf clubs, tennis racquets, dumbbells or training weights - that sort of thing. We may need to drill holes in them, cut bits off - so probably best to offer if you're not worried about getting them back in perfect working order.
Cheers
Andy