Hot Air Balloons

MARK HANCOX

Aug 26, 2012, 2:18:10 AM8/26/12
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Amanda/Andrea/Kim (or whoever may be around!)

Will I be able to get into the Silk Mill from 6ish this Tuesday, to set up for the Hot Air Balloon "warm up" for the What If machine discussion? And will anyone be around to help me run the activity? It's dead easy, I just need to few people to handle toasters!

Cheers
Mark

Andrea Mercer

Aug 28, 2012, 4:43:57 AM8/28/12
to Derby Makers
Hi Mark

That's fine to get access from 6pm. Me and Kim are here all day!

I'm sure we can get some people (if not ourselves) to help out with
the toasters!

See you later!

Andrea

Adam Ward

Aug 28, 2012, 6:36:21 AM8/28/12
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I can be down there for 6pm if I can be of assistance.  It's easier for me to get there for 6 anyway as I can walk down straight from work.

Ben Gray

Aug 28, 2012, 11:59:46 AM8/28/12
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Sending my apologies for attendance at this evening's session as my wife has selfishly decided to work and leave me looking after my daughter!

On 28 August 2012 11:36, Adam Ward <war...@googlemail.com> wrote:
I can be down there for 6pm if I can be of assistance.  It's easier for me to get there for 6 anyway as I can walk down straight from work.

David Evans

Aug 28, 2012, 12:38:10 PM8/28/12
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Likewise I will not be there as I am in Cambridge at a FreeBSD developer summit.

Cheers!