Getting into the Silk Mill on Saturday for the What If machine

Hydrophilous

Sep 19, 2012, 8:06:37 AM9/19/12
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
What time are people planning to get to the Silk Mill on Saturday to get things setup for the What If machines?

Ta

Glyn

Spencer Owen

Sep 19, 2012, 8:28:00 AM9/19/12
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Just a heads-up, but Derby are playing at home on Saturday at 3pm.  So if anyone is travelling from slightly further afield, you might want to prepare for traffic.

Spencer

Dominic Morrow

Sep 19, 2012, 11:48:08 AM9/19/12
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Should be able to get in from 9am I was told

David Evans

Sep 19, 2012, 3:32:12 PM9/19/12
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
On 19 Sep 2012, at 13:06, Hydrophilous wrote:

> What time are people planning to get to the Silk Mill on Saturday to get things setup for the What If machines?

Indeed! I've been out of action these last ew weeks with family visits and start-of-term madness. Can I be of use on Saturday?