DCEF3 - proxy

Henri Gourvest

Sep 13, 2012, 10:30:31 AM9/13/12
to delphichrom...@googlegroups.com

Proxy setting is now really working in DCEF3.
There is a proxy setting dialog box in gui client demo.

Codelover

Sep 13, 2012, 3:50:42 PM9/13/12
to delphichrom...@googlegroups.com
Hello Henri,
thank you very much for the Information.

Please excuse my question, but what is with the Issue 600 from the CEF?
http://code.google.com/p/chromiumembedded/issues/detail?id=600

Thanks in Advance,
Codelover

Henri Gourvest

Sep 13, 2012, 4:51:09 PM9/13/12
to delphichrom...@googlegroups.com
A new CEF build seem necessary to fix this issue

Nguyen Linh

Apr 23, 2013, 11:11:10 AM4/23/13

On Thursday, 13 September 2012 21:30:31 UTC+7, Henri Gourvest wrote:

Proxy setting is now really working in DCEF3.
There is a proxy setting dialog box in gui client demo.

Why there is no proxy demo in r29?

Henri Gourvest

Apr 24, 2013, 3:21:44 AM4/24/13
to delphichrom...@googlegroups.com

In latest version of CEF3, proxy setting have been removed, I don't know why.