HOW USE TCefProxyHandlerOwn

Anderson Dapper

Mar 23, 2012, 4:51:33 PM3/23/12
to delphichrom...@googlegroups.com
How I use proxy handler?

I see the TCefProxyHandlerOwn class but I can't do it work!

Att,
Anderson Dapper Rocha

Tomasz Kunicki

Apr 2, 2012, 5:20:20 PM4/2/12
to delphichrom...@googlegroups.com

You need to fix declaration of    PCefProxyInfo in ceflib.pas and than it will work.
line 1050 should be:

    PCefProxyInfo = ^TCefProxyInfo;

Anderson Dapper

Apr 4, 2012, 10:25:59 AM4/4/12
to delphichrom...@googlegroups.com
Ok I update my source code but my doubt persists.

I set a procedure to CefGetProxyForUrl and set the proxyType variable to "PROXY_TYPE_DIRECT" and on proxyLista variable I set to "myproxyserver:8080".

But this don't work...

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for attention,

Anderson Dapper Rocha

Wayfer

Apr 4, 2012, 2:52:36 PM4/4/12
to delphichrom...@googlegroups.com
Delete "cflib.dcu" file in source folder

Anderson Dapper

Apr 4, 2012, 4:39:09 PM4/4/12
to delphichrom...@googlegroups.com
I do it...
Att,
Anderson Dapper Rocha

Anderson Dapper

Apr 5, 2012, 10:34:59 AM4/5/12
to delphichrom...@googlegroups.com
Anyone have a example of use CEF proxy Handler?

Att,
Anderson Dapper Rocha

Henri Gourvest

Apr 5, 2012, 10:57:31 AM4/5/12
to delphichrom...@googlegroups.com
theoretically you just have to assign this global variable: CefGetProxyForUrl like this:

initialization
  CefGetProxyForUrl := procedure(const url: ustring;
    var proxyType: TCefProxyType; var proxyList: ustring) begin

    end;
--
Henri Gourvest

Anderson Dapper

Apr 5, 2012, 1:21:17 PM4/5/12
to delphichrom...@googlegroups.com
I set the proxyType and proxyList like in  http://code.google.com/p/chromiumembedded/source/browse/branches/963/include/internal/cef_types_wrappers.h?r=548  on line 630...

But on first conection the proxy handler never enter in this procedure.

Only if I have a proxy set on Internet Options

On my application I want set a proxy like Internet Option using a user parameter on my application and not depend of internet options.

Maybe I doing it wrong...

Att,
Anderson Dapper Rocha

harry...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2012, 4:52:11 AM4/11/12
to delphichromiumembedded
I am Using Delphi7 and have same problem with Mr. Anderson.