branch 2454

Henri Gourvest

Nov 3, 2015, 4:56:58 PM11/3/15
to delphichromiumembedded
Hello,

I just pushed branch 2454 on github, this version introduce Chromium 45.
64bit build is still experimental!
Have a nice day :)

Rickard Johansson

Nov 4, 2015, 4:16:59 PM11/4/15
to delphichromiumembedded
It seems there are two files missing in bin\win64

natives_blob.bin
snapshot_blob.bin

Without them I get an exception at

cef_initialize(@HInstance, @settings, CefGetData(app), WindowsSandboxInfo);

in ceflib.pas.

Adding the file above - and it seems to work fine.

Rickard Johansson

Nov 4, 2015, 4:35:13 PM11/4/15
to delphichromiumembedded
I also had to replace the files in bin\win64 with the files in cef_binary_3.2454.1344.g2782fb8_windows64 from https://cefbuilds.com/ to make it work.

Henri Gourvest

Nov 5, 2015, 3:25:59 PM11/5/15
to delphichromiumembedded
thank you, I pushed missing files

Henri Gourvest

Nov 5, 2015, 3:50:54 PM11/5/15
to delphichromiumembedded
I checked compatibility with version 3.2454.1344, and only some binary files have changed, so I simply pushed updated files.

Happy coding

Squall Leonhart

Nov 6, 2015, 5:31:49 AM11/6/15
to delphichromiumembedded
Thank you for the update ! To enable use the system-wide installation pass the --enable-system-flash command-line argument. Why in your demo cefclient cmd line it pops up with the text "no sandbox"? Test App I downloaded from the site https://cefbuilds.com/ there cefclient.exe not shown cmd line, when the content is loaded with flash.