The Matthias Flachmann FAQ as of April 17, 2020

Ricardo A. Tergo

Apr 17, 2020, 6:21:12 AM4/17/20
The Matthias Flachmann FAQ
Date: April 17, 2020, 0:00

The provided e-mail address is working and in use.

In this FAQ I mention message-IDs and e-mail addresses. Since Google Groups destroys message-IDs and e-mail addresses because of the @ sign, I had to replace each @ sign with a # sign. To restore the original message-ID you must reverse this.

If you want to have a quick look at the respective posting of a given message-ID, go to http://al.howardknight.net and paste the message-ID of interest (including the <angle brackets>) into the search field (don't forget the #/@ thing). There is one major drawback with this method: Said web page is not capable of displaying Unicode characters properly. This means that, for example, the German umlaut ä, if encoded in UTF-8, is displayed as =C3=A4, which looks really bad.

List of changes:
----------------
Since Mr. Flachmann went on spamming sprees again, it was necessary to update the table in paragraph 5.
I expanded paragraphs 3 and 10.
In order to spam de.soc.arbeitslos even more effectively, Mr. Flachmann created or reactivated more Google accounts. In paragraph 6, I added another "flat"-Account, two further "Andreas Post, AfD Frankfurt" accounts and his two "Arschtritt für Arschgeigen" accounts. I also added his "full quote" accounts ("cas rost", "doo lee" and others). All in all I had to add 11 spamming accounts to the list.
I changed and expanded paragraph 7.
I moved paragraph 19 between 16 and 17 as the new paragraph 17 and added some information that provide another strong indication that Mr. Flachmann uses sockpuppets.
I shortened paragraph 18.
Added the new paragraph 21 at the end.
Minor changes in other paragraphs.

1) Who is Matthias Flachmann?
Matthias Flachmann is a person who has been abusing de.soc.arbeitslos for years.

2) What is he doing?
He uses a lot of pseudonyms/sockpuppets to defame and insult people.

3) But what exactly is he doing?
He abuses the names of real persons to post defaming content. He uses foul language to insult and defame users of de.soc.arbeitslos. He produces a lot of "full quote" postings without further text just to spam the group. He floods the group with "abuse reports" for other users' postings but never for postings that were posted by the accounts listed in paragraph 5.

4) Foul language?
Yes. German words like
Kinderficker (children fucker)
pädophil (pedohile)
Nazischwein (Nazi pig)
Nazi-Wichser (Nazi wanker)
Mongo (roughly "retard", actually a bad word for a person with Down syndrome)
Mongo-Lusche (roughly "retarded wimp")
Behindi (a bad word for a disabled person)
Haldol-Bettnässer (Haloperidol bed-wetter, does not really make sense)
asoziales Dreckschwein (antisocial dirty swine)
Geh sterben (go die)
and more

5) What accounts does he use?
The following list of accounts (mostly Google Groups accounts) might be incomplete.

Under his own name he uses or used the following 3 accounts:
Matthias Flachmann <flat4700#gmail.com>
Matthias Flachmann <flat47002#gmail.com>
Matthias Flachmann <flat47003#gmail.com>

To defame real persons he uses/used the following 11 accounts:
Andreas Post, AfD Frankfurt <pestilenz.prominenz#gmail.com>
Andreas Post, AfD Frankfurt <post.vollpfosten#gmail.com>
Andreas Post, AfD Frankfurt <post.kackvogel#gmail.com>
Andreas Post, AfD Frankfurt <pestilenz.kackvogel#gmail.com>
Andreas Post, Afd Frankfurt <post.hackfresse#gmail.com>
Andreas Post. AfD Frankfurt <pestilenz.pegida#gmail.com>
Andreas Post, AfD Frankfurt <post.pegida#gmail.com>
Manfred Arenz <kloetenkasper.manni#gmail.com>
Johannes Pietsch <pruegelpietsch#gmail.com>
Johannes Pietsch <pruegelpietsch2#gmail.com>
Johannes Pietsch <pruegelpietsch3#gmail.com>

To insult people in general he uses the following 7 accounts:
Mongo Lusche <mongolusche#gmail.com>
Haldol Bettnaesser <haldolbettnaesser#gmail.com>
Haldol-Bettennässer <haldolbettnaesser2#gmail.com>
Der mit den bepissten Massanzuegen <vintage.pipe.bonn#gmail.com>
mouse <mouse#hole.com>
Arschtritt für Arschgeigen <arschtritt.fuer.arschgeigen#gmail.com>
Arschtritt für Arschgeigen <arschtritt.fuer.arschgeigen2#gmail.com>

Listed below you see 6 special accounts he used to produce "full quote" postings (see the explanation in paragraph 8). Note the name scheme of the e-mail addresses and compare it to Mr. Flachmann's main e-mail address <flat4700#gmail.com>:
alf dooh <afdh1300#gmail.com>
cas rost <casrost6200#gmail.com>
cosi van <cosivan3900#gmail.com>
doo lee <doho2600#gmail.com>
ros cast <roscast5100#gmail.com>
tom lee <tomlee4700#gmail.com>

Note that the @ sign in the e-mail addresses was replaced by a #.

These are incredible *27* accounts used by a single person to spam de.soc.arbeitslos. Think for yourself what this probably means with regard to a person's sanity.

Another thing he does is complaining about other users to the admins of free news servers like
news.aioe.org
news.mixmin.net
news.netfront.net
news.samoylyk.net
paganini.bofh.team
esteban.tulanet.com

See message ID <70b47581-e440-416b-ab62-1d97840d52b4#googlegroups.com>

In this way he tricks the admins of said news servers into blocking postings written by certain users. I am sure that he never complains about abusive postings written by himself or by any one of his above-mentioned sockpuppets.

So far he was completely successful with paganini.bofh.team. They took de.soc.arbeitslos from their server. news.netfront.net and news.mixmin.net set de.soc.arbeitslos to read-only. For samoylyk.net you now need an account to post via their server. On the other hand, mixmin, samoylyk, aioe and tulanet took anti-Flachmann measures to keep at least a part of Mr. Flachmann's sockpuppets at bay. So that's a success for us.

6) It looks like Mr. Flachmann almost exclusively uses Google accounts for his abusive actions. Why?
The reason for this is that Google does not care about newsgroup abuse reports. They actually do provide a special e-mail address for abuse reports: groups-abuse#google.com. But you will only receive an automated answer which is not helpful.

Google provides another way to report abusive postings. If you are a registered Google Groups user you can report single postings as abusive by way of performing a couple of mouse clicks. But this is time consuming and, as I had to find out, senseless because Google does not care about these reports either.

7) This makes me angry. I want to help.
As pointed out before, it is senseless to complain to Google. But you can do as he does: Just send abuse reports to the admins of the above listed news servers. As I wrote before, I am very sure that Mr. Flachmann never complains about his own abusive actions (this is not supposed to sound funny but to provide indications concerning Mr. Flachmann's abusive actions), so we must do it.

Here is a list of e-mail addresses for abuse reports to be sent to the admins of the above-mentioned news servers:
First come the "important" ones that are under constant fire of Mr. Flachmann's "abuse" reports:
aioe.org: abuse#aioe.org
tulanet.com: netnewsmaster#gmail.com

You might want to report Mr. Flachmann's abuse to the following servers as well, but the above two are more important because the ones below are more or less lost for us.
mixmin.net: abuse#mixmin.net
netfront.net: news#netfront.net
samoylyk.net: abuse#samoylyk.net
bofh.team: usenet#bofh.team

Please replace the # sign with a @.
You should refer to this FAQ to make it easier for you to complain.

As someone wrote in de.soc.arbeitslos (message-ID: <r77b35$btj$1#solani.org>), the German news server solani.org took anti-Flachmann measures as well, whereas individual.de refused to do anything to keep Mr. Flachmann's abuse away from their server (message-ID: <r7823p$2gjn$3#esteban.tulanet.com>) which I consider as a terrible disappointment.

8) Can you provide posting statistics about Mr. Flachmann and his pseudonyms?
I generated a Top 50 list and then eliminated all non-Flachmann accounts from the list. This list is not comprehensive with regard to the pseudonyms Mr. Flachmann uses or used within the given period (i.e. beyond position 50 he has further pseudonyms):

...| Name | # Posts | %
----|------------------------------------|---------|---------|
1 | Matthias Flachmann | 377 | 15.57 % |
2 | Arschtritt für Arschgeigen | 183 | 7.56 % |
3 | Haldol-Bettennässer | 175 | 7.23 % |
4 | Haldol Bettnaesser | 159 | 6.56 % |
6 | Mongo Lusche | 147 | 6.07 % |
7 | Andreas Post, AfD Frankfurt | 141 | 5.82 % |
10 | Johannes Pietsch | 64 | 2.64 % |
18 | ros cast | 37 | 1.53 % |
20 | Bernd Nawothnig | 28 | 1.16 % |
25 | Der mit den bepissten Massanzuegen | 21 | 0.87 % |
28 | Manfred Arenz | 19 | 0.78 % |
30 | alf dooh | 16 | 0.66 % |
32 | Andreas Post. AfD Frankfurt | 12 | 0.50 % |
36 | doo lee | 10 | 0.41 % |
39 | mouse | 9 | 0.37 % |
----|------------------------------------|---------|---------|
1398 | 57.17 % |

Group: de.soc.arbeitslos
Period: Jan 1, 2020 to Apr 16, 2020 22:00
Total number of postings: 2422 in 107 days
Number of postings by Mr. Flachmann and his sockpuppets: 1398 ^= 57.2 %
Values from the previous FAQ posting: 1216, 56.5 %

Mr. Flachmann is approaching the 60-percent border.

You can see that Mr. Flachmann and his sockpuppets take 7 positions in the Top 10 as well as the first 4 positions in a row.

You can also see that he is responsible for more than half of the postings in de.soc.arbeitslos which I consider a MASSIVE newsgroup abuse, since, as pointed out before, many of his postings contain insults and defamation. Sometimes he replies to his own postings without any new text except for a lone "." at the end of a full quote. See, for example, message-ID <5f7ea424-edf8-4586-9d5a-a84f777b0c43#googlegroups.com> (replace # by @). On Apr 12, 2020 (Easter Sunday), he did this about 40 times using several of his "Andreas Post" Google accounts. His accounts "ros cast", "alf doh", "doo lee" (see the table above) and other accounts with a similar name scheme are/were solely used for that purpose, see, for example, the following message-IDs:
"ros cast": <1eecf67e-3f7e-4938-9768-c7b042c751ea#googlegroups.com>
"alf dooh": <cd781670-7fbe-41d1-aabf-7f201b4b76e3#googlegroups.com>
"doo lee": <78876d5a-11a6-4cd4-9727-bc29619ac255#googlegroups.com>
(replace # by @)

A further "specialty" of Mr. Flachmann is to reply to his own postings with senseless gibberish. Here are three consecutive postings to show this:

I used a newsreader program called MesNews to create the above table in its "raw" form. Afterwards, I processed it to have an appropriate line length.

9) What do you think will the admins of said news servers do if I complain to them about Mr. Flachmann's abuse?
At least the same they are currently doing when Mr. Flachmann complains to them about other users, i.e. they will reject postings sent to de.soc.arbeitslos by Mr. Flachmann and his sockpuppets.

10) Will they really?
If they have the slightest sense of justice, they will. And if they don't, we must accept it. After all it's their servers. But at least we tried.

11) But what if Mr. Flachmann simply creates new Google accounts to circumvent the admins' actions?
We all should keep on sending abuse reports, just as Mr. Flachmann does. In the end, I hope, that the majority of the admins will block any Google Groups posting from being posted to de.soc.arbeitslos. In this way, Mr. Flachmann will mostly be on his own in de.soc.arbeitslos within Google Groups, which is probably the best we can achieve.

12) What if the account you use to post this FAQ is being blocked by those admins before they can read it?
I will create a new account. When Mr. Flachmann complains, the admins will hopefully have at least quick a look at this FAQ. And if YOU complain to the admins about Mr. Flachmann's abusive actions you should ALWAYS refer to this FAQ. In this way they will most likely take notice of this FAQ.

13) Are there any resources on the web concerning Mr. Flachmann that support your allegations about his abuse of de.soc.arbeitslos?
Yes. There is a website that mostly deals with what Mr. Flachmann did to Andreas Post and his family (Mr. Post is the person whose name is mentioned five times in the list of sockpuppets in paragraph 5 above): http://www.netzterrorist.com. The information provided there dates back to at least 2012. Mr. Flachmann claims that everything on this website is a lie. You must decide yourself who you are going to believe.

14) Is the "From:" name you provided your real name?
No. I want to protect myself from being defamed and stalked by Mr. Flachmann in the way he does with Mr. Post, Mr. Arenz and Mr. Pietsch.

15) Do you use VPN to post this FAQ?
Yes, in order to protect myself. For his sockpuppets, Mr. Flachmann is doing the same, by the way.

16) How frequently will you post this FAQ?
As often as necessary, but especially after major updates. Mr. Flachmann often spams de.soc.arbeitslos with postings in order to get other postings out of sight. When he is done with this kind of abusive action, I will re-post this FAQ.

17) I noticed that Mr. Flachmann and some of his favorite sockpuppets often write to you and other users the following words in German: "CORONA IST DEINE CHANCE. GEH STERBEN!" What does this mean in English?
It means "Corona is your chance. Go die!".
Here are a couple of message-IDs, together with the name/pseudonym Mr. Flachmann used for those "Corona" postings:

Matthias Flachmann, Message-ID: <6d1c3802-d87b-4106-b51b-68f4508102f6#googlegroups.com>
Mongo Lusche, Message-ID: <ab54a15c-2e26-4b8e-a147-db49a5ea2970#googlegroups.com>
Haldol-Bettennässer, Message-ID: <79896723-6c10-4ea0-be67-5f15170f17ac#googlegroups.com>
Haldol Bettnaesser, Message-ID: <2f88ef4c-9adc-41f8-af99-ec9501004f6c#googlegroups.com>
Arschtritt für Arschgeigen, Message-ID: <b2bb6872-e2c3-4018-a058-5088f9b045e3#googlegroups.com>

This is another strong indication that Mr. Flachmann is identical to the sockpuppets mentioned above.

18) Can you summarize the indications that are supportive of the information you provide in this FAQ?
First, there is the foul language that Mr. Flachmann uses when posting under his real name. Compare this to the language that is used in many postings written by the accounts mentioned in paragraph 5.
Second, there is the fact that the abusive accounts (without counting in Mr. Flachmann himself) mentioned in paragraph 5 are responsible for about 40 % of all postings in de.soc.arbeitslos this year (see the table in paragraph 8). In April 2020 Mr. Flachmann sent many postings to de.soc.arbeitslos where he stated that he reported abuse (German: "Als missbräuchlich gemeldet."), probably to news server admins. Strangely, he never complains about the abusive postings that belong to the above-mentioned 40 %.
Third, there is the website http://www.netzterrorist.com mentioned above which provides a lot of information about Mr. Flachmann's abusive actions, also outside the Usenet.

19) One of Mr. Flachmann's sockpuppets is called "Arschtritt für Arschgeigen". What does that mean?
It means "A kick up the arse for dickheads".

20) Does the German word "Flachmann" has a meaning?
Yes. It means "pocket flask" or "hip flask", see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_flask and https://dict.leo.org/englisch-deutsch/flachmann
The word "Flachmann" literally means "flat man" which does not really make sense :-)

21) How long will Mr. Flachmann continue to abuse de.soc.arbeitslos?
According to himself (see message-ID <23a37a4c-6e1c-4f88-aace-54fa46f8bc50#googlegroups.com>) he will be doing it for 20 years, having started in 2011. This means that he's planning to go on like this for 11 years, i.e. until 2031. In the same posting he states that he has got enough patience and endurance for it.

Matthias Flachmann

Apr 17, 2020, 7:58:52 AM4/17/20
Als missbräuchlich gemeldet.

Markus Tervoort

Apr 17, 2020, 10:52:31 AM4/17/20
Am 17.04.2020 um 12:21 schrieb Ricardo A. Tergo:
> The Matthias Flachmann FAQ
> Date: April 17, 2020, 0:00

Dear Mr. Tergo,

thank you for posting the updated FAQ. Mr. Flachmann is currently
molesting this group again with his "full quote" postings which shows
that your FAQ is still necessary.

The struggle goes on! Der Kampf geht weiter! ¡La lucha continúa!

Ricardo A. Tergo

Apr 17, 2020, 2:14:47 PM4/17/20
*push*

Matthias Flachmann

Apr 17, 2020, 2:24:02 PM4/17/20
Als missbräuchlich gemeldet.

Markus Tervoort

Apr 17, 2020, 2:42:50 PM4/17/20
Am 17.04.2020 um 20:24 schrieb Matthias Flachmann:
> Als missbräuchlich gemeldet.

Sie glauben tatsächlich, dass man Sie bei den Newsadmins noch ernst
nimmt? Respekt!

Matthias Flachmann

Apr 17, 2020, 3:26:11 PM4/17/20
Als missbräuchlich gemeldet.