LIG VASANT KUNJ Demand letter

sirohi123

Sep 14, 2011, 4:29:18 AM9/14/11
to DDA 2010
Call center people saying 15 is last date for recving letters....

Sunil Dhariwal

Sep 14, 2011, 4:53:47 AM9/14/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
and what if we dont get it by 15 september ? do we have to go ourself to collect the DL or DDA will send us by post ?

Sep 14, 2011, 6:06:18 AM9/14/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
General DDA publish information about getting DL directly from DDA office on their website. So for no update there.
possibly they might post it in next week if 15 Sept is last date for DL.

--
Avinash

sirohi123

Sep 15, 2011, 2:43:09 AM9/15/11
to DDA 2010
DDA people saying letters already dispacthed from their end, if loan
is taken for registration then letters will be dispathced via bank
otherwise they will directly go to alottess. By monday all letters
expected to reach the alotees. Beyond that kindly call or visit Vikas
Sadan 01139898911.No LIG flats letters are on hold as per DDA
officials.

On Sep 14, 3:06 pm, Avinash Mehra <avinash.mehr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> General DDA publish information about getting DL directly from DDA office on
> their website. So for no update there.
> possibly they might post it in next week if 15 Sept is last date for DL.
>
> --
> Avinash

Avinash Mehra

Sep 15, 2011, 5:50:24 AM9/15/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
That is good news and some hope for is to get Flat at scheduled time

:)

Avinash Mehra

Sep 15, 2011, 6:17:58 AM9/15/11
to DDA 2010
All VK DL will be sent through HDFC bank as that area is allocated to
HDFC Bank. Below is there help Line number.

9899087069 / 92 --> HDFC Bank

So for no VK DL are come to HDFC Bank. They are expecting it , in next
week.

I suppose only Kavery Block LIG Flat DL will be sent this time as
other blocks are not complete , But you may check.

--
Avinash

On Sep 15, 2:50 pm, Avinash Mehra <avinash.mehr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That is good news and some hope for is to get Flat at scheduled time
>
> :)

sirohi123

Sep 15, 2011, 6:24:47 AM9/15/11
to DDA 2010
no letters for vasant kunj location this week as per hdfc helpline
number 9899087092, need to wait for one more week..

Sonugca1981

Sep 18, 2011, 10:07:30 AM9/18/11
to DDA 2010
Hi All,

Can any one update about any letter from DDA for VK HIG at Narmada or
any other location.

I have visited the site and still lots of work to be done (it will
take probably 6 to 9 months).

Thanks
Sonu

rakesh kumar

Sep 18, 2011, 10:35:45 AM9/18/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

i also visited the site for lig saraswati block and was shocked to see no progress since may 2011; moreover hardly a few labourers seen here and there that too just sleeping. ... better if u extend the possesion period from 6 months to 2 yrs if the work is carried out on same speed..

AshMeh

Sep 19, 2011, 6:24:44 AM9/19/11
to DDA 2010
Should we go to DDA Vikas Sadan and check the ststus of our Demand
Letter. Since 15th September is already gone.

On Sep 18, 7:35 pm, rakesh kumar <rakesh.kumar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i also visited the site for lig saraswati block and was shocked to see no
> progress since may 2011; moreover hardly a few labourers seen here and there
> that too just sleeping. ... better if u extend the possesion period from 6
> months to 2 yrs if the work is carried out on same speed..
> On 18 Sep 2011 19:37, "Sonugca1981" <sonugca1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi All,
>
> > Can any one update about any letter from DDA for VK HIG at Narmada or
> > any other location.
>
> > I have visited the site and still lots of work to be done (it will
> > take probably 6 to 9 months).
>
> > Thanks
> > Sonu
>
> > On Sep 15, 3:17 pm, Avinash Mehra <avinash.mehr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> All VK DL will be sent through HDFC bank as that area is allocated to
> >> HDFC Bank. Below is there help Line number.
>
> >>9899087069begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            9899087069      end_of_the_skype_highlighting/ 92 --> HDFC Bank
>
> >> So for no VK DL are come to HDFC Bank. They are expecting it , in next
> >> week.
>
> >> I suppose only Kavery Block LIG Flat DL will be sent this time as
> >> other blocks are not complete , But you may check.
>
> >> --
> >> Avinash

> office
> for DL.

> letters....- Hide quoted text -

Avinash Mehra

Sep 19, 2011, 6:28:30 AM9/19/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Demand Letter are being sent to HDFC and Axis bank and from there it will be dispatched to individual applicants.
Therefore better to check with HDFC bank for all VK allottee, before visiting DDA Office.
Possibly up to this week end DDA should post update on their site.

--
Avinash

AshMeh

Sep 19, 2011, 11:39:30 PM9/19/11
to DDA 2010
DDA people said they have despatched the DL for VK (LIG) and the same
will be received through your bank (which bank??).

To check, I called up SBI (through which the EMD loan taken) they
confirmed that they have not received any letter for DDA Allottees.
Then I checked with HDFC Bank, they confirmed receipt of some letters
for VK on Saturday (17th Sept) but since the data in soft/hard is not
received (till Monday evening), they are not able to confirm clearly.

Thanks
AshMeh

Avinash Mehra

Sep 20, 2011, 12:16:26 AM9/20/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I Just checked with DDA Help Line. And surprisingly waiting time is zero. They immediately picked up telephone.

It is said that VK LIG  DL will be received up to 30 September 2011.

Looks like they are giving different information to different persons.
HDFC both help desk number are switched off. I will try after some time.
--
Avinash

sirohi123

Sep 20, 2011, 2:07:44 AM9/20/11
to DDA 2010
This is realy dissapointing on part of DDA. Just called to ask for DL
for VK LIG, came to know it will be dispatched only after completion
of work, gave a suspecious date of 30th Sep, which by no means seems
to be the completion date of pending work as the flats are in is such
a mess which by DDA speed of work will take another one year at least
for completion.

One thing is for sure DDA wont give Demand letters before work
completion as they know alotees will force for posession and work
completion soon after payment of DL money, which DDA want to avoid for
the time being.

Dear freinds i think we should forget about the DL letters for VK D6
at leat for one year after getting such response as almost 6 months
have already passed without a any further work being done on the site
which i recently visited last week.

On Sep 20, 8:39 am, AshMeh <meha761...@gmail.com> wrote:
> DDApeople said they have despatched the DL for VK (LIG) and the same

Manu Mewari

Sep 20, 2011, 2:51:29 AM9/20/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
aahhhh.... i had a flat in gurgaon and i sold it to pay for this dda flat.  i dont know why i thuoght that dda will be efficient enough to complete things in time. khair... we get get only what we have in our luck. no worries.. :) (angoor khatte hain)
--
Manu Mewari
Senior Software Engineer (Java,J2EE)

Avinash Mehra

Sep 20, 2011, 4:33:58 AM9/20/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Good decision, you can FD amount you receive in bank for 6 months and you will get good interest.
In fact this is applicable to all of us, let us pay the DL amount at last day and earn some interest on Money otherwise going to be paid for DDA Flat. Now a days interest on shot team FD's are quit good. :)
That way we will have win - win situation.
:)

--
Avinash

AshMeh

Sep 21, 2011, 5:50:08 AM9/21/11
to DDA 2010
I am confused.

Manu Mewari

Sep 21, 2011, 5:53:26 AM9/21/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
have already lost 5 lakhs .... aahhhh....
--
Manu Mewari
Team Lead (Java,J2EE)

AshMeh

Sep 21, 2011, 5:53:57 AM9/21/11
to DDA 2010
People who got the flat alloted in D-6, Kauvery Block, VK have receive
the DL?

regards
AshMeh

On Sep 21, 2:50 pm, AshMeh <meha761...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am confused.

Avinash Mehra

Sep 21, 2011, 5:58:52 AM9/21/11
to DDA 2010
All LIG VK D6 DL will be received up to 30 September 2011 , as per DDA
Help Line

If someone is lucky they might receive it in this week only ,
otherwise wait till next week.

DDA is wait and watch.
--
Avinash

Navneet

Sep 23, 2011, 4:49:18 AM9/23/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
D-6, Kauvery Block, VK anyone receive he DL?

Vipin Garg

Sep 23, 2011, 5:54:11 AM9/23/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Navneet,
Today I called up DDA office in Vikas Sadan INA. The person told me that the they have no received the costings for VK flats. As soon as they receive it, DL will be issued.

Vipin
9212786892
--
Vipin Garg

sanjay ellawadi

Sep 23, 2011, 6:22:16 AM9/23/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Vipin

 Pl note that all the staff of DDA is not well informed, they might give you old information. Pl talk to HOUSING SECTION 24690723 to get the correct information.
As per latest information they are yet to send the letters to HDFC for onward despatch to allottees and they are busy in preparing the details.

 sanjay ellawadi

Avinash Mehra

Sep 23, 2011, 6:56:22 AM9/23/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Looks like DL will be received in mid October for VK LIG Flats.

--
Avinash

Vipin Garg

Sep 23, 2011, 8:28:39 AM9/23/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sanjay,

Well I contacted on the same no., as mentioned by you, this afternoon and the gentleman told me what I indicated in my previous mail.

Rgds,

Vipin

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 3:52 PM, sanjay ellawadi <ellawad...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Vipin Garg

Santanu Haldar

Sep 23, 2011, 10:26:55 AM9/23/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Intimation Letter for VK HIG Received. Letter dispatched directly from DDA not from Bank although we had taken registration money from Axis Bank. Content of the letter as follows

No. Form No. <Application no>      / DDA-HS-2010 /04                                  Dated 10/9/11

To,

<Name of the allottee>

<Address>

Sub: INTIMATION REGARDING ALLOTMENT OF FLAT

Sir/Madam,

With reference to you application no <Application no> filed under DDA housing scheme 2010, it is intimated that you have been declared successful for allotment of flat no. <flat no> Floor <floor number> Sector 0 Pocket <Pocket> Block <Block>  locality. Vasant Kunj Flat category  HIG in the draw held on 18.4.2011.

It is, however intimated that construction / finishing work in the foresaid flat is still going on as also intimated in the Brochure and the same is not ready for possession. The flat is likely to be completed for occupation shortly. The allotment-cum-demand letter will be issued thereafter. Inconvenience, if any regretted.

Your faithfully

Sd/-

Deputy Director (SFS)

D-Block, Vikas Sadan

INA, New Delhi.

Santanu

sirohi123

Oct 3, 2011, 2:32:10 AM10/3/11
to DDA 2010
JUST called 9899087092 HDFC bank, only alotment/intimation letters for
VK LIG flats to be dispatched this week.

HDFC bank has recieved these letters but unfortunately will have to
wait for some more time(months) for DL...

Naveen Kumar

Oct 3, 2011, 2:36:27 AM10/3/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
But according the the DDA update 805 flats are ready & DL will sent to them others (some 450 LIG flats) will get only intimation letter.
--
Cheers
Naveen Kumar

Avinash Mehra

Oct 3, 2011, 2:43:25 AM10/3/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
The situation is more clear after end of this week. There is no reason why 805 Flats in Kauvery Block will held back other than other than furniture cost and condition dispute .

--
Avinash

sanjay ellawadi

Oct 7, 2011, 7:14:32 AM10/7/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir

 Anybody received DL cum allotment letter for D6 KAVERI BLOCK as HDFC has confirmed having despatched som 400 DL's on 05.10.2011 by speed post.

sanjay

Avinash Mehra

Oct 7, 2011, 7:29:41 AM10/7/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Wait until next week as , it is by speed post mean it will be received after holidays

:)

--
Avinash

Naveen Kumar

Oct 8, 2011, 5:54:00 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have receive the Demand letter for Kaveri block at my delhi resident through speed post today.
Hopefully others will be soon.

Don't have any other info right now.
--
Cheers
Naveen Kumar

Manu Mewari

Oct 8, 2011, 5:58:35 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Oh,,,congrats being the first one from vasant kunj to get (or inform) the demand letter :)
--
Manu Mewari
Team Lead (Java,J2EE)

rakesh kumar

Oct 8, 2011, 6:01:22 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

which floor and total cost

Naveen Kumar

Oct 8, 2011, 6:02:36 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
My mother told amount is something 31,90,XXX but not sure as it should be 34-37. Might be true .. :)
--
Cheers
Naveen Kumar

Naveen Kumar

Oct 8, 2011, 6:05:18 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Not much idea... mine is ground floor.
My mother told its 31,90K but I am not sure.
Will confirm it in the evening.
--
Cheers
Naveen Kumar

Manu Mewari

Oct 8, 2011, 6:33:24 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
hi naveen,

please give us the details of demand letter. size of flat, price and other important things.
--
Manu Mewari
Team Lead (Java,J2EE)

rajeev garg

Oct 8, 2011, 6:34:37 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Fellow Kaveri allotees

The cost break up is as under
1. Disposal cost

   a) Land cost----------------------------14,08,002.00
   b) Construction cost-----------------11,99,514.00
   c) Total (a+b)---------------------------26,07,516.00
   d) Add Surcharge----------------------  52,1,504.00
   e) Freehold/ conversion charges---  37,530.00
   f)  Total disposal cost-----------------31,66,550.00

2. One time maintenance Charges----1,69,165.00

3. Furniture Fixtures,
   electrical accessories------------------      5500.00

4. Total(1 to 3)-------------------------------33,41,215.00

5. Less Registration Money------------- 1,50,000.00

6.  Net Due------------------------------------31,91,215.00

Last Date of payment W/o Interest 29.12.2011

Amount on which stamp duty is to be paid -----31,66,550.00

Mine is 4th floor.

Regards

Rajeev Garg

Naveen Kumar

Oct 8, 2011, 6:40:12 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Rajeev,

My mother was saying there are many papers in the letter.
Can you elaborate what are they, I was expected only conveyance deed papers & this breakup paper?
--
Cheers
Naveen Kumar

Manu Mewari

Oct 8, 2011, 6:40:35 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
thanks a lot for the information. Please tell me..have they not given the charges of furniture and other furnishing?

Manu Mewari

Oct 8, 2011, 6:42:39 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
thanks for the information naveen.
mine is also ground floor flat but in yamuna block. if this price is true then its good :)

Naveen Kumar

Oct 8, 2011, 6:42:54 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
They have charged only 5500 for furniture & fixtures. That means its unfurnished.
--
Cheers
Naveen Kumar

Manu Mewari

Oct 8, 2011, 6:46:15 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
i thought kaveri and narmda blocks were ready with all the furnishings. a lot of work is pending in ganga and yamuna block. i was expecting that ganga and yamuna block will be given unfurnished and narmda and kaveri will be furnished. But any thing can happen with dda :)

rajeev garg

Oct 8, 2011, 6:46:41 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Naveen

the papers include

covering letter frm HDFC bank

copy of Challan

demand letter indicating the cost

Covering letter frm DDA

4 copies of conveyance deeds

Blank consolidated sheet of information in respect of allotee

Format of affidavits and undertakings.

Regards
Rajeev garg

Manu Mewari

Oct 8, 2011, 6:49:12 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
hello rajeev........ is your flat also in kaveri?  please also tell which floor and size if mentioned. what price you got in demand letter?

rajeev garg

Oct 8, 2011, 6:52:55 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
:)

Yes Sir mine is Kaveri only, 4th floor.Flat area not mentioned in the demand letter. I understand that DDA is not mentioning the flat area in any demand letters. I have seen DLs for Molar Bandh, Kondli, Rohini but flat area not mentioned.

Naveen Kumar

Oct 8, 2011, 6:56:48 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Rajeev,

Do you have pictures of Kaveri block flats?
--
Cheers
Naveen Kumar

Manu Mewari

Oct 8, 2011, 7:02:10 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
dear naveen. the price of 33,41,215.00 lakh as mentioned by rajeev is for 4th floor. you flat is ground floor. I suppose the price of your flat will be more.

Manu Mewari

Oct 8, 2011, 7:02:32 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
i think it will be around 36

Naveen Kumar

Oct 8, 2011, 7:03:06 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manu,

But My mother was saying 31,90K It seems the same only.
--
Cheers
Naveen Kumar

Manu Mewari

Oct 8, 2011, 7:04:21 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
then i will be very happy :) mine is also on ground floor. please post the information as soon as you confirm the details. thanks a lot in advance

rajeev garg

Oct 8, 2011, 7:06:57 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Nope but they are very much available here on this group under the thread on Kaveri Block.
Rajeev

Manu Mewari

Oct 8, 2011, 7:07:34 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
dear rajeev and naveen,  apart from the amount mentioned in demand letter, we have to pay 4/5/6 percent stamp duty. is there any other amount to be paid? any service tax or something like that?

rajeev garg

Oct 8, 2011, 7:09:21 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
            no Sir

Nothing more is to be paid atleast to DDA.

Rajeev

Naveen Kumar

Oct 8, 2011, 7:10:36 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rajeev,

I havn't seen any of them in the group till now.
--
Cheers
Naveen Kumar

Manu Mewari

Oct 8, 2011, 7:14:11 AM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
thanks for the information... :)  please dont call me sir.

Manu

Oct 8, 2011, 11:24:41 AM10/8/11
to DDA 2010
Mine is in Yamuna block LIG. I have not received the letter till now.
I am not sure when will i get the same. Also not sure whether will get
the demand letter or the intimation letter. Does anyone has LIG flat
in VK in 7-8 storey building? Kindly update on letters for Yamuna
Block.

Thanks
Manu
9818561555

On Oct 8, 4:14 pm, Manu Mewari <manumew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks for the information... :)  please dont call me sir.
>

> On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 4:39 PM, rajeev garg <rvrg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >             no Sir
>
> > Nothing more is to be paid atleast to DDA.
>
> > Rajeev
>
> > On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 4:37 PM, Manu Mewari <manumew...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> dear rajeev and naveen,  apart from the amount mentioned in demand letter,
> >> we have to pay 4/5/6 percent stamp duty. is there any other amount to be
> >> paid? any service tax or something like that?

gaurav magon

Oct 8, 2011, 12:04:40 PM10/8/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
its mean DDA will also does give furniture for MIG flats for Yamuna block.

it is good news.

Manu Mewari

Oct 9, 2011, 1:47:23 AM10/9/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
is there any service tax that has to be paid by us apart from this break up?

Manu Mewari

Oct 9, 2011, 5:19:24 AM10/9/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Naveen,

waiting for your confirmation ...

Manu Mewari

Oct 9, 2011, 8:06:17 AM10/9/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi rajeev,

Have you seen your flat? is it furnished? is it possible that DDA will later on charge extra for the furniture and other things?

susmita patra

Oct 9, 2011, 8:17:45 AM10/9/11
to DDA 2010
> > On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 3:35 PM, Naveen Kumar <naveenkumarve...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> Not much idea... mine is ground floor.
> >> My mother told its 31,90K but I am not sure.
> >> Will confirm it in the evening.

Hi Got DL OF VASANTKUNJ LIG Yester day
ground to fourth floor price is same as quoted above
All flats are furnished in KAVERI however kindly check the bottom of
letter
They have given price of unfurnished flat as price of furniture have
not decided yet
they mention there that they will notify price of furniture before
possesion

Manu Mewari

Oct 9, 2011, 8:21:47 AM10/9/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
oh. thanks for the information susmita. and i thought it was the final price :( aahhhh

Naveen Kumar

Oct 9, 2011, 8:41:26 AM10/9/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...................
--
Cheers
Naveen Kumar

Naveen Kumar

Oct 9, 2011, 8:43:49 AM10/9/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
But if we are getting loan according the DL, they should have mentioned the price of furniture also in that.
That's too much.

Instead of shelling out 20% of the total cost (80% we get from loan), we might have to pay price of furniture extra.
--
Cheers
Naveen Kumar

Manu Mewari

Oct 9, 2011, 8:44:43 AM10/9/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
:D

i was so happy.... that now i will take less loan.... now again back to square one...... eating roti with salt.. aahhhhh

Naveen Kumar

Oct 9, 2011, 8:49:26 AM10/9/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Can't we get a topup loan ?
--
Cheers
Naveen Kumar

Manu Mewari

Oct 9, 2011, 9:06:05 AM10/9/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
may be bank would not give loan on furniture...

DDA is like MTV roadies... you can never plan... You never know whats coming up next....

aahhh... i was so happy with 33 lakh as the final price ... sob sob..

ħ╞┼▒ ▒ §╞┼

Oct 9, 2011, 9:09:19 AM10/9/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Expect DDA to cut down cost of furniture& fixture as 10%. So don't sob..its blessing in disguise

On Oct 9, 2011 6:36 PM, "Manu Mewari" <manum...@gmail.com> wrote:

may be bank would not give loan on furniture...

DDA is like MTV roadies... you can never plan... You never know whats coming up next....

aahhh... i was so happy with 33 lakh as the final price ... sob sob..

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 6:13 PM, Naveen Kumar <naveenku...@gmail.com> wrote: > > But if we are...

Manu

Oct 9, 2011, 9:24:46 AM10/9/11
to DDA 2010
To best of my knowledge, DDA might keep the furniture only optional on
payment basis at the time of possession. So it may not be necessary
that everyone has to go for it.

On Oct 9, 6:09 pm, ħ╞┼▒ ▒ §╞┼ <asheesh.agra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Expect DDA to cut down cost of furniture& fixture as 10%. So don't sob..its
> blessing in disguise
>
> On Oct 9, 2011 6:36 PM, "Manu Mewari" <manumew...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> may be bank would not give loan on furniture...
>
> DDA is like MTV roadies... you can never plan... You never know whats coming
> up next....
>
> aahhh... i was so happy with 33 lakh as the final price ... sob sob..
>
> On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 6:13 PM, Naveen Kumar <naveenkumarve...@gmail.com>

sachin jain

Oct 9, 2011, 12:14:31 PM10/9/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
GUYS ..i think you should be more than happy than being sad after all you r in successful 2% of total applicants. What ever it costs you, successful DDA  Draw is a JACKPOT if you intend to invest rather than residence. So cheer up what ever it costs you as nothing is in ur hands. DDA would do what ever they want.
This anxiety should not take over the joy and smile on ur face of being successful or vaise bhi DDA waale bhagaate bahut hain saari formalities karne mein...to abhi se itna tension to bhagdaur kaun karega so ...what i blv is if there are 2 solutions for each problem ,

A bit philosophical but just trying to console myself.

cheers

Sachin Jain
Research Engg,

Manu Mewari

Oct 9, 2011, 12:28:16 PM10/9/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
when i feel irritated because of dda work culture...i talk to some property dealer (they keep calling every one) and ask about the premium. then i start feeling happy :D  very simple thing to release tension

anjan...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2011, 10:44:15 PM10/9/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Naveen,

Please ensure that DDA is providing the furnitures & don't forget to ask DDA, why they are charging a huge amount on surcharge head?
This will not only give u a clear idea about the
Payment structure but also helping others.

Cheer!

Sent from my Nokia phone

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Naveen Kumar <naveenku...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Manu,
>
> But My mother was saying 31,90K It seems the same only.
>

> On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 4:32 PM, Manu Mewari <manum...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> dear naveen. the price of 33,41,215.00 lakh as mentioned by rajeev is for
>> 4th floor. you flat is ground floor. I suppose the price of your flat will
>> be more.

>>> --
>>> Cheers
>>> Naveen Kumar

>> --
>> Manu Mewari
>> Team Lead (Java,J2EE)
>> LinkEdge Software Solutions
>> Gurgaon, India
>> HeadOffice : USA , ChatsWorth
>>

> --
> Cheers
> Naveen Kumar

naren

Oct 10, 2011, 1:57:52 AM10/10/11
to DDA 2010

Hi All,
On Saturday i also got the DL for LIG Vasant Kunj, Kaveri Block,
with the same details as mentioned by Mr. Garg,

Narender Kumar
AM MTNL
9868131166

Manu Mewari

Oct 10, 2011, 2:01:19 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
hi naren....

no information about the final cost? i mean with furniture cost

rajeev garg

Oct 10, 2011, 2:11:39 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Manu

The DL has two more clauses

1. All additional liabilities/ demands towards taxation etc. will be borne by the allottee which may be intimated later on but before possession.

2. Cost of furniture and furnishing will be intimated seperately by the concerned Engineering Wing prior to handing over the physical possession to the allottee.

Hope this clarifies( or may  increase your anxiety towards DDA)your querries abt payment to be made for tax and funiture. :)

Rajeev Garg

gaurav magon

Oct 10, 2011, 2:21:11 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
HI Narender Kumar

I request your good self to please recheck with the engineer at site
(Vasant Kunj) that furniture they are giving or not. As one of my
friend inform
me that there flat are fully furnished when he gone there.

Best Regards/
Gaurav Magon

Manu Mewari

Oct 10, 2011, 2:30:01 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
thanks for the infromation rajeev. so how much is the expected final cost of  the flat? any idea?

Naveen Kumar

Oct 10, 2011, 2:44:40 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anjan,

They will provide furniture & fixture but will charge extra for that.
Flat in south delhi (VK & Motia Khan) will have 20% surcharge of (land price + construction cost). They have mentioned this in DDA 2010 scheme broucher.
--
Cheers
Naveen Kumar

kishori lal

Oct 10, 2011, 2:51:49 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
yes, I received demand letter on 8/10/11 and demand Rs. 3341000/- for the payament opto Dec,2011 and later on Rs.45000/- per month upto march,2012.Afer month of march allotment will be cancell

rakesh kumar

Oct 10, 2011, 2:54:54 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

anybody having 3 floor cost idea...

Naveen Kumar

Oct 10, 2011, 2:57:15 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
cost is same irrespective of the floor.
--
Cheers
Naveen Kumar

rakesh kumar

Oct 10, 2011, 2:59:24 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

but dda mentnd 34-37 dependg on floor location

harsh....@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2011, 3:01:12 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all ,
Any info or anyone received dl for hig VK D6 ?
Please share if received

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: rakesh kumar <rakesh....@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 12:29:24 +0530

anjan...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2011, 3:27:25 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your valuable reply.
Now it has clear that there is no discount as such as discussed by some of our members in this forum earlier. Even the cost of floor will cross the limit (rs. 37 lacs) after furniture+ taxes etc. Due to grace of DDA God.

It is my point of view. Please correct me if I am worng.

Thanks,

Sent from my Nokia phone

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 8:14 AM, anjan...@gmail.com <
anjan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Naveen,
>
> Please ensure that DDA is providing the furnitures & don't forget to ask
> DDA, why they are charging a huge amount on surcharge head?
> This will not only give u a clear idea about the
> Payment structure but also helping others.
>
> Cheer!
>

> Sent from my Nokia phone

Manu Mewari

Oct 10, 2011, 3:30:08 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
:(

Naveen Kumar

Oct 10, 2011, 3:47:32 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I do feel the same moreover, SBI will be giving the loan on amount mentioned in the DL. So, we have to pay 100% for furniture & fixture from our pocket.
This might not be an issue for the other block allottees & DDA might add furniture cost in the DL.

Furniture might be another 3-4lacs :( not sure.
--
Cheers
Naveen Kumar

gaurav magon

Oct 10, 2011, 3:48:54 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

Have any one received the DL of MIG VK D6.

Naveen Kumar

Oct 10, 2011, 3:49:36 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Harsh,

Please check older email threads.
I don't think DDA is sending DL for HIG as of now.
--
Cheers
Naveen Kumar

Pradeep Kumar Mishra

Oct 10, 2011, 3:56:44 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Same is true for MIG as well. Only LIG holders are being given DL.

harsh....@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2011, 3:58:44 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks naveen ,
Just having an update from all if DL for HIG VK has been received

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: Pradeep Kumar Mishra <pkmi...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 13:26:44 +0530
Subject: Re: Vk hig info

Manu Mewari

Oct 10, 2011, 4:36:46 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
:(

nitin mehta

Oct 10, 2011, 4:57:01 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys

This is my first mail on this group and i will like to congratulate all the lucky winners of the DDA draw

I had some specific queries regarding the next course of action and specifically on the conveyance deed .It will be really helpful ,if somebody can help on the following points

  1.  how much is % of the total amount we need to get stamped on the conveyance deed ? ( My total amount for the Rohini Flat LIG  is 1177210 - Total disposal cost)
  2. In the conveyace deed on the back page there is a section names " THE SCHEDULE ABOVE REFERRED TO " Do we need to fil that up or it will be filled by the authorities ?
  3. After filling the entire conveyance deed --? What is the next course of action i.e. we need to get it stamped( what is this stamping  i.e. they will put a stap on this that we have paid the x% of the total amount ????)  from the stamping office and then submit it to the DDA office ?
  4. Also if you can help me with something which needs to be done before going to the stamping office ?
IT WILLL BE GREAT IF SOMEBODY CAN SEND THE SCANNED COPY OF THE STAMPED CONVEYANCE DEED

Thanks and Regards
Nitin

Naveen Kumar

Oct 10, 2011, 5:01:52 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Naveen Kumar

Oct 10, 2011, 5:02:15 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
you can also read older email threads in the group.
--
Cheers
Naveen Kumar

nitin mehta

Oct 10, 2011, 5:04:57 AM10/10/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Naveen

thanks a ton

Its really helpful

Cheers
Nitin

sirohi123

Oct 11, 2011, 7:49:11 AM10/11/11
to DDA 2010
Allotees for Sarawati and yamuna block LIG flats need to visit D Block
Vikas Sadan, 2nd Floor to know the status of their LIG flat as per
customer care 011398989....

On Oct 8, 4:02 pm, Manu Mewari <manumew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i think it will be around 36
>

> On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 4:32 PM, Manu Mewari <manumew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > dear naveen. the price of 33,41,215.00 lakh as mentioned by rajeev is for
> > 4th floor. you flat is ground floor. I suppose the price of your flat will
> > be more.
>
> > On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 4:26 PM, Naveen Kumar <naveenkumarve...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> Hey Rajeev,
>
> >> Do you have pictures of Kaveri block flats?

Manu

Oct 11, 2011, 12:11:38 PM10/11/11
to DDA 2010
but why will they say so. this is applicable only incase the demand
letter or the intimation letter is not received. Telling everyone to
come over there is silly.

Manu Mewari

Oct 11, 2011, 12:19:50 PM10/11/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com