Weasis 3.0.1 take unnecessary space between images after printing

Jitendra Rajauriya

Sep 24, 2018, 5:24:25 AM9/24/18
to dcm4che
we using weasis 3.0.1 it take unnecessary space between images after printing.
1. how can print single image in full page?
2. how can remove top bottom margin?
3. If we use 2*4 and 2*6 layout than it will make image very small in printing.

thanks
Java Printing4.jpg
Java Printing2.jpg

Nicolas Roduit

Sep 28, 2018, 4:31:11 AM9/28/18
to dcm4che
1. select the option "Print only the selected view"
2. change it in the printer option
3. change the layout in landscape to have best fit (when the width is larger than the height)

See also the documentation at https://nroduit.github.io/en/tutorials/print/

Jitendra Rajauriya

Sep 29, 2018, 1:49:09 AM9/29/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Nicolas Roduit thanks for reply.
I tried to landscape print in 2*2 layout but it same to take more space.
I also tried to change margins 0 but it same output.
I want to display image in full page with 2*2 layout without any white space.

Java Printing.jpg

Jitendra Rajauriya

Oct 1, 2018, 2:37:05 AM10/1/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
we are using weasis 3.0.2 any body know how can print image in full page with 2*2 or other layout?

Nicolas Roduit

Oct 1, 2018, 5:24:31 PM10/1/18
to dcm4che
In all your images, the page is filled to the maximum according to the width margins of 1 inch. So if you consider the margins and the image ratio, there is no white space.

It is possible but difficult to change the margins (see example of a pdf print in attachment). The problem comes from the Java Printing user interface which does not validate margin values lower than 1 inch (2.54 cm). It is not possible to set 0 as margin.

I've tried to change the default margins (reduced by a factor of 4) in the next release. This should help to print less white space.

Le lundi 24 septembre 2018 11:24:25 UTC+2, Jitendra Rajauriya a écrit :
we using weasis 3.0.1 it take unnecessary space between images after printing.
1. how can print single image in full page?
2. how can remove top bottom margin?
3. If we use 2*4 and 2*6 layout than it will make image very small in printing.

thanks

landscape_printing_with0_01margin.pdf

Kalpesh