process when you spot a new translation in the wild

Philip Durbin

Jan 31, 2019, 12:06:48 PM1/31/19
to Dataverse Internationalization Working Group
I just stumbled across a translation of Dataverse that doesn't seem to be in the "dataverse-docker" repo. It's a Polish translation.

I was thinking for now I would just create an issue over at https://github.com/IQSS/dataverse-docker/issues to say something like "add Polish translation" with a link to the translation I discovered. Is that agreeable to everybody? Is there a better way?

Thanks!

Phil

Philip Durbin

Feb 1, 2019, 8:49:45 AM2/1/19
to Dataverse Internationalization Working Group
I didn't hear any objections to creating an issue under "dataverse-docker" so that's what I did: https://github.com/IQSS/dataverse-docker/issues/15

Phil