Dataverse Community Call 8/1 (tomorrow)

danny...@g.harvard.edu

Jul 31, 2017, 8:36:16 PM7/31/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi everyone,

Happy August!

We'll have our Community Call tomorrow at Noon EDT. There's no set agenda for this call, so all topics are welcome!

Call-in information and the notes are available here:

Talk to you soon!

- Danny

Philip Durbin

Aug 1, 2017, 2:55:18 PM8/1/17
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for calling in, Ryan! Here are the notes I took.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ngr98gtK6Q_w0PZZSHjlpPGgh9aVNE7lIxNvQJk3Eks/edit?usp=sharing

2017-08-01 Dataverse Community Call

Agenda

* Community Topics

Attendees

* Danny Brooke (IQSS)
* Julian Gautier (IQSS)
* Pete (IQSS)
* Phil (IQSS)
* Ryan (TDL)
* Oscar (IQSS)

Notes

* Community Topics
   * (Phil) Ryan, how's it going running Dataverse on AWS?
      * (Ryan) Going well!
   * (Ryan) We're struggling a little bit with setting up permissions for our various institutions in a way that works for us. Still working on it.
   * (Danny) We're planning on moving Harvard Dataverse to AWS and S3. We're aiming for this fall.