Glassfish page instead of Dataverse

francky Edou

May 17, 2020, 8:09:49 AM5/17/20
to Dataverse Users Community
Hello,
Since yesterday I have this page which is displayed instead of the Dataverse home page

Capture d’écran (260).png

Donald Sizemore II

May 17, 2020, 9:18:29 AM5/17/20
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

That means your warfile failed to deploy. Look for SEVERE entries in the Glassfish server.log to see what went wrong.

Don

painstakingly pecked on my iphone.

On May 17, 2020, at 08:09, francky Edou <edou...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
Since yesterday I have this page which is displayed instead of the Dataverse home page

<Capture d’écran (260).png>

<Capture d’écran (260).png>

francky Edou

May 17, 2020, 9:33:25 AM5/17/20
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
I just saw the server.log file and indeed the warfile was not deployed. How to solve this problem?
The server.log file:

server.log

Don Sizemore

May 17, 2020, 11:31:48 AM5/17/20
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Here's the line describing your trouble:
org.glassfish.deployment.common.DeploymentException: Error in linking security policy for dataverse -- Inconsistent Module State

Did this happen during an upgrade? You want to:

• stop glassfish
• remove the generated directory: rm -rf <glassfish install path>glassfish4/glassfish/domains/domain1/generated
• remove the osgi-cache: rm -rf <glassfish install path>glassfish4/glassfish/domains/domain1/osgi-cache
• start glassfish

Let me know if that doesn't fix it?
Don

francky Edou