Added Features to the Dataverse Users Google Group

Eleni Castro

Feb 4, 2014, 1:41:09 PM2/4/14
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com

Greetings Dataverse Users Community!

We recently enabled additional features in the Dataverse Users Google Group:

  1. To help organize and find previous posts we have enabled tagging on all posts.
  2. Posts can now be set by Admins to "Completed" once a satisfactory answer has been given. These can also be re-opened if a new answer or update is needed.
  3. Users can now also post to this group via email to dataverse...@googlegroups.com

We hope that these additional features will be helpful for finding and posting to this group. Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.