Error message when deleting files

Philipp at UiT

Mar 12, 2020, 4:13:51 AM3/12/20
to Dataverse Users Community
When deleting files (both with DRAFT status and published one), I get the attached error message, but the file still gets deleted. We are running v. 4.19, but I observed this message also in previous versions. Does any know hot get rid of this?

Best, Philipp

Dv_error_message_file_deletion.png

Philip Durbin

Apr 7, 2020, 12:04:02 PM4/7/20
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Are there any details in server.log that you can share?