Where can I see "ApiTermsOfUse" in dataverse GUI

Michel Bamouni

Sep 26, 2017, 7:19:03 AM9/26/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Hello,

In the dataverse configuration page , I see that I can add "ApiTermsOfUse".
So I decide to change my dataverse "ApiTermsOfUse". The request execute successfully but I don't where I can see these terms in dataverse user interface.

Can some one helps me please?

Best Regards,

Michel

Philip Durbin

Sep 26, 2017, 8:15:59 AM9/26/17
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
You can't. One can only see the API Terms of Use via the SWORD Service Document under "collectionPolicy": http://guides.dataverse.org/en/4.7.1/api/sword.html#retrieve-sword-service-document

At minimum, we should probably expose it via the native API somehow. Maybe it should belong in somewhat new "info" API where we show the version: https://demo.dataverse.org/api/info/version

It sounds like you'd like to see it in the GUI as well though. Can you please open a GitHub issue about this? Oh, and please check out our new template for adding issues: https://github.com/IQSS/dataverse/issues/new :)

Thanks,

Phil

Michel Bamouni

Sep 26, 2017, 8:44:05 AM9/26/17