list of Dataverse installations as JSON

Philip Durbin

Aug 3, 2017, 3:02:15 PM8/3/17
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
For a while we've had a database-driven map on Dataverse installations on https://dataverse.org and we encourage[1] the community to get in touch to put their installation on the list when the go live.

Some related news is that we have implemented the idea below of exposing in JSON format the list of Dataverse installations (25 as of this writing) at https://services.dataverse.harvard.edu/miniverse/map/installations-json

Some day I'd like the JSON output to include information on which installations would like to advertise themselves as being open to harvesting (and which OAI-PMH sets would be best to harvest). For more on this, please see this new issue: https://github.com/IQSS/miniverse/issues/61 . Comments are welcome, of course!

Thanks,

Phil

1. http://guides.dataverse.org/en/4.7.1/installation/config.html#putting-your-dataverse-installation-on-the-map-at-dataverse-org