Issues with dataverse.org website

Ed Warga

Jan 31, 2018, 10:01:07 AM1/31/18
to Dataverse Users Community
Hello. There seem to be issues with large portions of the website - dataverse.org. I'm having trouble accessing pages that I accessed a couple of weeks ago.For instance: http://guides.dataverse.org/en/latest/ and http://best-practices.dataverse.org/data-management/index.html

Thought I should report...

Thanks,
Ed Warga

Bell Library
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi

danny...@g.harvard.edu

Jan 31, 2018, 10:30:57 AM1/31/18
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi Ed,

Thanks for the report. I'm working with the Ops team here at IQSS on investigating and resolving this. Apologies for the inconvenience. I'll leave a response here when I have more information.

- Danny

danny...@g.harvard.edu

Jan 31, 2018, 5:35:17 PM1/31/18
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi Ed (and everyone),

Just an update - we're still working on investigating this. There were some changes made to the DNS setup for the dataverse.org domain, and some of the subdomains appear to be affected when accessed from certain locations. Some of this may resolve itself in time, but I'll let the community know of any specific steps we take to get this resolved.

In the meantime, the docs can be accessed from http://dataverse-guides.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Thanks for your patience.

- Danny