DBUG> License won't reactivate

Gary Shafir - Architect

Aug 4, 2012, 12:08:52 PM8/4/12
to datacad techsupport, dataca...@world.std.com
Help,
I keep getting an error when trying to reacivate my DCAD 14 license:
ERROR 9103
exception code 2
This is exactly why the dongles are better - of course it happens on a
weekend
no help available!!

This little incident may cost me a lot
I have work that needs to be done by tommorow

I need this problem solved ASAP, and so that it does'nt happen again, please
let me buy a hardlock key

Gary Shafir - Architect
Israel

*******************************
To Join or view DBUG Bulletin Bd: http://www.tinyurl.com/DBUGforum
NewPosts->dataca...@googlegroups.com OR dataca...@world.std.com

Roger Donaldson AIA

Aug 4, 2012, 1:29:15 PM8/4/12
to dataca...@world.std.com

Maybe if you go to the license portal, it might offer a suggestion;
https://secure.softwarekey.com/solo/customers/
You'll need your license & password to log in.

>> Help,
>> I keep getting an error when trying to reacivate my DCAD 14 license:
>> ERROR 9103
>> exception code 2
>> This is exactly why the dongles are better - of course it happens on a
>> weekend
>> no help available!!
>>
>> This little incident may cost me a lot
>> I have work that needs to be done by tommorow
>>
>> I need this problem solved ASAP, and so that it does'nt happen
again, please
>> let me buy a hardlock key

Sincerely,

*/Roger Donaldson, AIA, CSI, CDT, /**/Leed ap bd+c/**/NCARB/*

*/Roger L. Donaldson, AIA P.L.C./*

(517) 694-0011...@comcast.net

voice / faxemail

DESIGNING A BETTER FUTURE