Howdy Dallas Scala folks!

Craig Smitham

Nov 1, 2011, 9:23:24 PM11/1/11
to dallas-scala...@googlegroups.com
Want to get a monthly meeting going? Three's a party! I'm interested in learning Scala for web development.

Brent Lemons

Dec 3, 2011, 9:55:03 PM12/3/11
to dallas-scala...@googlegroups.com
Craig,

I'm going to be doing a two part presentation on scala and the lift framework at the Dallas Groovy/Grails User Group in February and March.  February will be focused on the basics of scala.  March will be focused on web development with lift.

There is usually a happy hour afterward where we can chat further.

Dates are February 1, 2012 and March 7, 2012.
Location is Improving Enterprises (16633 Dallas Parkway, Suite 100).

Come out and support scala in Dallas!