Re: [ApnaPune] Re: Samata Sainik Dal - Importance in the Movement

Devendra Meshram

Oct 28, 2009, 11:46:07 AM10/28/09
to Takshak, Prashant Rahulkar, pankaj ramteke, pplaks...@gmail.com, PrÅshåÑt, ask_cn...@yahoo.in, Narendra Wade, Kamlesh Wasnik
Jai Bhim
Dear ALL

Well said Dear Pankaj and Takshak,

A)
Its appreciable that Dear Takshak Said

All India Samta Sainik Dal doesn’t belong to any single person like you have mentioned the name in bracket.

&

All India Samta Sainik Dal is currently headed by different people and it has national body and in every 2 years at national level, election takes place and chairman, secretary etc all gets decided by the core executive committee of National body.

&

People can be tagged as where he belongs to like to which Organization or country and that doesn’t hold in other way round.

Well Said Dear Takshak.

Request:
I am interested to know the details as mentioned below, (This time No BLA~~~please, I know you are very busy person, but please disclose this information, also while writing your Name kindly Mentioned your Post in AISSD.)

Officers List of AISSD with state and region-wise (At least 17 States officers and main Management Officers)

Name

Post

Region

Mobile No.

Address

B)
Dear Takshak, I am not able to find any information from http://aissd.org/ , and I came to know that the website is developed/owned  by you, kindly do check, there is  a mistake, Pointing in RED BOLD,

2) The Samata Sainik Dal shall be affiliated to the All India Schedule Cast Federation. The president of the Federation on the advice of the executive council of the federation shall appoint a nominee of the Federation to supervise the affairs of the Samata Sainik Dad in each town.....

C)
Only Babasaheb has given SSD constitution, so NO need to mentioned Original and Duplicate.

Please don't Write there
Original Constitution Of Samata Sainik Dal
                                                                   By - Dr. B. R. Ambedkar

Just Suggestion, but hope you can understand my TUTHIFUTTI language.

D)
Kindly refer the

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar, writings and speeches, Volume 17, Part 3

and Edit the Training Numbering. Kindly make it Original.

E)
Dear Takshak, there is one another SSD, (I am not writing name of Adhyaksha in Bracket but ........)

F)
There are other SSD groups like

1) AISSD(Bali) (Mentioned again name of person in bracket, whose explanation is here (http://picasaweb.google.co.in/SamataSainikDal/SSDUnSuccessedTryToBringAllBhimSainikUnderACommonUmbrella#)
Dear Takshak, if you can then please focus on the meeting of SSD Groups.........,
If these much SSD groups exist then tell me how to point out specific SSD)
2) SSD (Meeratai Ambedkar)
3) SSD (Gaikwad)
4) SSD (Patil)
7)......

Awaiting for more information from the Readers.

I am very doubtful which is ORIGINAL......

G)
Dear Pankaj,  Please feel free to make Comments/Suggestion/Input...........

There is no way to get success without Unity

Unity is Strength

"शिक्षित व्हाचळवळ करासंघटित व्हाआत्मविश्वास बाढगा आणि कधीही धीर सोडू नका." Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar
In English ...."Educate, Agitate, and Organise........"

Awaitng for more comments from the Readers.
Feel free to make comments........

Devendra D. Meshram
*Not Concerned to any Organisation, Just interested for Unity of Social Organisations given by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar.

From: Prashant D. Rahulkar <prashant_rahulkar@ yahoo.co. in>
To: "Apna Business" <ApnaBuddhistBusines s@yahoogroups. com>, "ApnaHR" <Apana_HR@yahoogroup s.com>, "Apna Business" <ApnaBuddhistBusines s@yahoogroups. com>, "BuddhistCircle" <BuddhistCircle@ yahoogroups. com>
Date: Saturday, October 24, 2009, 11:26 AM

JaiBhim !!!

Hope you all are aware the election result of this Assembly election. The other non-Ambedkari parties are gaining and we are loosing.
Let me ask the simple question to everyone - What will be solution for this ?
Is there any social organization, it can create the pressure on political party and help them to win the election, just like RSS for the BJP ?
We have solution for this - Hope you all know SSD (Samata Sainik Dal).
Sainik word used for the Army and we can consider SSD as a social Army work against Annihilation of caste, against atrocity.... .
and it can take over once your political situation collapse.

You will be happy to see - SSD also divide in number of parts.
1. Running by Mr. Balli
2. Running by Mr. Chimankar
3. Running by Mr. Paradsaheb (Mumbai)
4. Running by Mr. Nishant (Delhi)
5. after googling found one more running by Mr. Dinkar Kamble

        You can add here if I missed other ..SSDs.

Let me tell you the Aim & Responsibility set for SSD by Mr. Babasaheb Ambedkar:

Aim

The aim of the Samata Sainik Dal is to strive for the removal of the all inequality based on race, religion, cast, sex or class and to unite all members of the schedule cast communities for a struggle to build the society based on the freedom and equality of all.

Responsibility

1) The Samata Sainik Dal shall unite and organize Schedule Cast youth under its banner.

2) The Samata Sainik Dal shall promote all social, cultural and other activities among the schedule casts particularly among the youth so as to cultivate self-respect, self-reliance and a spirit of self-sacrifice in their minds.
3) The Samata Sainik Dal shall cooperate with all such organization and movements that help to further its aims and objects.

If as a SSD you don't create the spirit of Self-sacrifice obviously they will move towards the non-ambedkari parties for the sake of selfishness.
As a Third Generation Ambedkari Youth - I decide some goal for me : To work for the unity and growth of SSD.
I know there are lot of other youth like me...please think towards "unity and growth of SSD".

Please give your comment on this and corrent me if I am wrong somewhere.

Thanks,
Prashant Rahulkar

Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here.

__._,_.___
VISIT SSD Pune Office
16, BuddhaGhosh Society,
Near Sanghavi Last Bus Stop,
Old Sanghavi,
Pune
Contact No: 27284102

To visit your group on the web, go to:

To subscribe  send email to
ApnaPune-...@yahoogroups.com

To unsubscribe send email to
ApnaPune-u...@yahoogroups.com
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here.

Devendra Meshram

Oct 29, 2009, 7:07:55 AM10/29/09
to Takshak, Prashant Rahulkar, pankaj ramteke, pplaks...@gmail.com, PrÅshåÑt, ask_cn...@yahoo.in, Narendra Wade, Kamlesh Wasnik, tak...@gmail.com, sakya...@yahoogroups.com, Buddhis...@yahoogroups.com, Bahujan, Bamcef, dalit-movemen...@googlegroups.com, Apna...@yahoogroups.com, dhamma...@yahoogroups.com, sudarsh...@yahoo.com, Apan...@yahoogroups.com, Apna Business
Jai Bhim,
Dear All,

Dear Readers, I am apologies that I have mailed (twice) on groups, .......but Dear Takshak Failed to get it.

Dear Takshak, I am not aware about the Name of All Peoples, but it was meeting to make unity, and there were many SSD groups, including AISSD(Bali) also, There are again Many photos but I am very blank about that all ..............

I don't want to write more but kindly reply to asked queries..... .................. (Hope all Ambedkari ppls want to know about it, who are in favour of Social UNITY.)

*(Please Use Normal Language)
*(Please Write your post, AISSD)
*(If you write any BIG Non-Understandable think please attach supplementary.....)
*(Please reply with Calm and as Being the responsible Officers of AISSD)

"शिक्षित व्हाचळवळ करासंघटित व्हाआत्मविश्वास बाढगा आणि कधीही धीर सोडू नका.Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar
In English ...."Educate, Agitate, and Organise........"

Awaitng for more comments from the Readers (Kindly wait till Takshak's Reply).
Feel free to make comments........

Devendra D. Meshram
*Not Concerned to any Organisation, Just interested for Unity of Social Organisations given by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar.

Oct 30, 2009, 2:44:01 AM10/30/09
to Devendra Meshram, Takshak, Prashant Rahulkar, pankaj ramteke, pplaks...@gmail.com, PrÅshåÑt, ask_cn...@yahoo.in, Narendra Wade, Kamlesh Wasnik, sakya...@yahoogroups.com, Buddhis...@yahoogroups.com, Bahujan, Bamcef, dalit-movemen...@googlegroups.com, Apna...@yahoogroups.com, dhamma...@yahoogroups.com, sudarsh...@yahoo.com, Apan...@yahoogroups.com, Apna Business
ok brother

Devendra Meshram

Nov 6, 2009, 7:27:10 AM11/6/09
to Takshak, Prashant Rahulkar, pankaj ramteke, pplaks...@gmail.com, PrÅshåÑt, ask_cn...@yahoo.in, Narendra Wade, Kamlesh Wasnik, sakya...@yahoogroups.com, Buddhis...@yahoogroups.com, Bahujan, Bamcef, dalit-movemen...@googlegroups.com, Apna...@yahoogroups.com, dhamma...@yahoogroups.com, sudarsh...@yahoo.com, Apan...@yahoogroups.com, Apna Business, Dhammarath
Jai Bhim
Dear ALL,

I think, Takshak is not able to 1) Give the details of Officers of AISSD, 2) Edit the website, due to his busy schedule.

Dear Takshak,
Do you want the Social UNITY?
(Social Unity means Bringing all SSD groups under an Umbrella by the Middle path of Buddha, which will work as per constitution of SSD)

Kindly suggest the Way to Bring all SSD groups under an Umbrella, your input may help to move in truthful/correct direction.

Devendra D. Meshram

From:
Takshak Nag <takshaknag@yahoo. com>

Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here.

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
* Unlike a drop of water which loses its identity when it joins the
* ocean, man does not lose his being in the society in which he lives.
* Man's life is independent. He is born not for the development of the
* society alone, but for the development of his self.
*
*                                                         B. R. Ambedkar
*
* Men are mortal. So are ideas. An idea needs propagation as much as a
* plant needs watering. Otherwise both will wither and die.
*
*                                                         B. R. Ambedkar
*
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.

Takshak Nag

Nov 6, 2009, 9:20:16 AM11/6/09
to Apna...@yahoogroups.com, Prashant Rahulkar, pankaj ramteke, pplaks...@gmail.com, PrÅshåÑt, ask_cn...@yahoo.in, Narendra Wade, Kamlesh Wasnik, sakya...@yahoogroups.com, Buddhis...@yahoogroups.com, Bahujan, Bamcef, dalit-movemen...@googlegroups.com, Apna...@yahoogroups.com, dhamma...@yahoogroups.com, sudarsh...@yahoo.com, Apan...@yahoogroups.com, Apna Business, Dhammarath
JaiBheem Devendra,

Nice to see your reminder. I hope you have enough time to collect details of all states where All India Samta Sainik Dal has presence and work and then update all Internet forum Janta if you think it is required. Please do the following. If you do not have time then ask someone who has good time to do the data collection rather than doing actual work.

1. You can call All India Samta Sainik Dal's office secretary
    Mr. Dada Ambade : 91-9890704187
    If that number is not rechable at the time when you or someone who has time to
    talk then call Adv. Nagsen Dhoke : 91-9890493155.

2. If you or someone who has very good time then they can visit All India Samta
   Sainik Dal's head office in-person and collect data:
    Plot No. 32, Dahipura Lay-out, Untakhana,
    Near Baijnath Square, Medical Sq. Road, Nagpur-9
    NOTE: Also ask them to show membership form of Chimankar, BB Jagtap etc..
    so that you will not have confusion on source of leadership :) Nice Idea ?

3. You can also communicate with All India Samta Sainik Dal's General Secretary
    Mr. S. Chandraiya. He is from Andhra-pradesh, Dashing young leader of our
   community. You can get his number from above mentioned contact numbers.

4. I have told you recently that on 25th October there was meeting at Chennai and Dr. Nagrajan hold this. He is the unit head of TN. You can also talk to him by taking his number from central office. They are planning to have next national level conference in Pondicherry. Keep some time in March 2010 so that you will see how actual work progress internally rather than showing JUST long marches (showbazi) etc.....

5. In Panjab, Hon. Bali Saheb drives the Panjab unit you can also talk to him and I hope you must have his contact details by now :)

FYI: Raju Kamble, Ambedkar Internation Mission (AIM), Canada/USA has sponsored 1 full time paid Sainik for Panjab Unit for an year. Salute to Raju Sir and AIM for that. In Orissa one PWD engineer has also sponsored 1 full time paid Sainik since the national convention happened in Orisa (Sambhalpur) in Jan 2009. Dr. Jasketan leads the Orissa Unit.
Whatever I write in this brief mail is really a brief information and Can't write more and more here...so better meet with me or attend AISSD functions. You will come to know more. Hows the Idea ?

6. Above are just few state information, but as you have good time so you better communicate with Central executive committee and get the information for Rajstan, Delhi, UP, Hariyana, MadhyaPradesh, CG, Orissa, Karnataka, (Panjab, AP, TN, MH already stated) .....etc and update everyone of us. Hows the idea ? Looks cool right ?

If you do not like above idea, then you can visit AISSD Pune office on Sunday as we both stays in same CITY PUNE and we can communicate with everyone, you can note the numbers addresses or whatever you need on paper (notebook) and then you can take same time to update it to forum members if you think that is required ? Hows the idea ? This also looks cool ? Isn't it ?

I would suggest, first join AISSD don't be outsiders as they don't have value unless they become Soldiers of Babasaheb's movement in true form(as your signature note always suggests) and start working for the upliftment of our downtrodden people. YES and In parallel, we could go over and bring couple of SSD units which are around us if ANY, and will show them the right path of UNITY.

So 1st you need to decide which is the right path and then tell others, I will work with you closely to sort out your confusion. Let me know if we could arrange meeting with local fractions (city level) if you are aware about that and we will take the thread from there. Hows the idea ? Contact me at 91-9850 763950.

NOTE; You have added lots of forums on the CC list. I m not the memeber of BAMCEF, Dhammarath etc yahoogroups, so please send my reply to them and CC to me. Be honest in sending answers to your questions given by me to everyone stating, this is Takshak's reply on my raised questions, otherwise other people will have only one SIDED VIEW which could harmful for the SOCIETY. Like Half knowledge is dangerous.

In Mission
--A Samta Sainik

Devendra Meshram

Nov 7, 2009, 12:16:42 AM11/7/09
to Apna...@yahoogroups.com, Prashant Rahulkar, pankaj ramteke, pplaks...@gmail.com, PrÅshåÑt, ask_cn...@yahoo.in, Narendra Wade, Kamlesh Wasnik, sakya...@yahoogroups.com, Buddhis...@yahoogroups.com, Bahujan, Bamcef, dalit-movemen...@googlegroups.com, Apna...@yahoogroups.com, dhamma...@yahoogroups.com, sudarsh...@yahoo.com, Apan...@yahoogroups.com, Apna Business, Dhammarath
Jai Bhim

Nice to hear from you that you are Ready for the UNITY of SSD.
<YES and In parallel, we could go over and bring couple of SSD units which are around us if ANY, and will show them the right path of UNITY. >

As per you, AISSD exists in 17 states and AISSD organises the National Conference, Lets Organise a AISSD conference whose AIM to achieve an UNITY of SSD.

People from All groups will help AISSD to bring all groups on a stage to Achieve same.

Discussion will result in ....(with all SSD groups with Middle Path of Buddha and Constitution of SSD)
1) AISSD has to Merge with Other SSD.
2) All SSD groups has to merge with AISSD.
3) May third way will come out with this Discussion will bind to ALL.

Can you ready?
Will you able to convenience the AISSD peoples?

If YES, then lets work together to bring all SSD under an Umbrella without EGO.

Devendra D. Meshram
*(My comments are in RED letter.)

JaiBheem Devendra,

Nice to see your reminder. I hope you have enough time to collect details of all states where All India Samta Sainik Dal has presence and work and then update all Internet forum Janta if you think it is required. Please do the following. If you do not have time then ask someone who has good time to do the data collection rather than doing actual work.

<I think you know scientific way of analysis and its advantage.>

1. You can call All India Samta Sainik Dal's office secretary

    Mr. Dada Ambade : 91-9890704187 <I had talk with him but he is not ready to give information on phone. Concerned to Longmarch, AISSD doesn't have enough cadets to carry LongMarch>

    If that number is not rechable at the time when you or someone who has time to

    talk then call Adv. Nagsen Dhoke : 91-9890493155. <Got appointment>

2. If you or someone who has very good time then they can visit All India Samta

   Sainik Dal's head office in-person and collect data:  < Definitely>

    Plot No. 32, Dahipura Lay-out, Untakhana,
    Near Baijnath Square, Medical Sq. Road, Nagpur-9
    NOTE: Also ask them to show membership form of Chimankar, BB Jagtap etc..
    so that you will not have confusion on source of leadership :) Nice Idea ?

3. You can also communicate with All India Samta Sainik Dal's General Secretary
    Mr. S. Chandraiya. He is from Andhra-pradesh, Dashing young leader of our
   community. You can get his number from above mentioned contact numbers.

4. I have told you recently that on 25th October there was meeting at Chennai and Dr. Nagrajan hold this. He is the unit head of TN. You can also talk to him by taking his number from central office. They are planning to have next national level conference in Pondicherry. Keep some time in March 2010 so that you will see how actual work progress internally rather than showing JUST long marches (showbazi) etc..... <Do you feel, LongMarch is not the work of SSD, Please explain the meaning of Sainik and its work once again with cool mind, Plz>

5. In Panjab, Hon. Bali Saheb drives the Panjab unit you can also talk to him and I hope you must have his contact details by now :)  <Office secretary unable to disclose this information, please give me Office Number>

FYI: Raju Kamble, Ambedkar Internation Mission (AIM), Canada/USA has sponsored 1 full time paid Sainik for Panjab Unit for an year. Salute to Raju Sir and AIM for that. In Orissa one PWD engineer has also sponsored 1 full time paid Sainik since the national convention happened in Orisa (Sambhalpur) in Jan 2009. Dr. Jasketan leads the Orissa Unit.

Whatever I write in this brief mail is really a brief information and Can't write more and more here...so better meet with me or attend AISSD functions. You will come to know more. Hows the Idea ? <Please update the Website at least>

6. Above are just few state information, but as you have good time so you better communicate with Central executive committee and get the information for Rajstan, Delhi, UP, Hariyana, MadhyaPradesh, CG, Orissa, Karnataka, (Panjab, AP, TN, MH already stated) .....etc and update everyone of us. Hows the idea ? Looks cool right ?  <As per conversation with DADA AMBADE, there is no SHAKHA in CG, and at Rajashtan, Delhi, there is not good amount of Cadets>

If you do not like above idea, then you can visit AISSD Pune office on Sunday as we both stays in same CITY PUNE and we can communicate with everyone, you can note the numbers addresses or whatever you need on paper (notebook) and then you can take same time to update it to forum members if you think that is required ? Hows the idea ? This also looks cool ? Isn't it ?  <I am not in PUNE, so sorry but will meet in UNITY of SSD programme, if you support...>

I would suggest, first join AISSD don't be outsiders as they don't have value unless they become Soldiers of Babasaheb's movement in true form(as your signature note always suggests) and start working for the upliftment of our downtrodden people. YES and In parallel, we could go over and bring couple of SSD units which are around us if ANY, and will show them the right path of UNITY. <I will the first candidate to be a member after UNITY>

So 1st you need to decide which is the right path and then tell others, I will work with you closely to sort out your confusion. Let me know if we could arrange meeting with local fractions (city level) if you are aware about that and we will take the thread from there. Hows the idea ? Contact me at 91-9850 763950.  <I was with you at 2007-2008, but I find AISSD cadets moving to politics, example Satish Gaikwad, Pune AISSD>

NOTE; You have added lots of forums on the CC list. I m not the memeber of BAMCEF, Dhammarath etc yahoogroups, so please send my reply to them and CC to me. Be honest in sending answers to your questions given by me to everyone stating, this is Takshak's reply on my raised questions, otherwise other people will have only one SIDED VIEW which could harmful for the SOCIETY. Like Half knowledge is dangerous. <I am CCed this to same groups>

In Mission
--A Samta Sainik

__._,_.___
VISIT SSD Pune Office
16, BuddhaGhosh Society,
Near Sanghavi Last Bus Stop,
Old Sanghavi,
Pune
Contact No: 27284102

To visit your group on the web, go to:

To subscribe  send email to
ApnaPune-...@yahoogroups.com

To unsubscribe send email to
ApnaPune-u...@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more.

kavita nirmalawaman

Nov 17, 2009, 8:38:38 AM11/17/09
to ApnaBuddhi...@yahoogroups.com, ApnaHR, Buddhis...@yahoogroups.com, Bahujan, Bamcef, dalit-movemen...@googlegroups.com, dhamma...@yahoogroups.com, Sakya Group, sudarsh...@yahoo.com, paraggd...@yahoo.com, Apna...@yahoogroups.com, Prashant Rahulkar, pankaj ramteke, pplaks...@gmail.com, PrÅshåÑt, ask_cn...@yahoo.in, Narendra Wade, Kamlesh Wasnik, Dhammarath
Revolutionary JaiBhim to all,
I am really sorry for answering late.
You all might agree that Human being is a social animal. Without society one can't live is the general rule. Very few may live who does not have/want to connected with the society but those are exceptions.  Hence your Business world will not remain if u won't be social. Do ApanBuddhistBusiness group want to say that they are nothing to do with social problems of Buddhist Community? Then it is my request pl do remove Buddhist name from your group becoz Buddhist or Buddha Dhamma Follower or Buddha Dhamma can't exist without society it is made for human beings.  Though Technically you are right but then apply this rule to all such members and not just for Devendra and you have to do this from the begining. Have you ever draw your attention or applying this rule to Mr. Prashant Rahulkar, Takshak who has send their reply or msg/email series on the same group. Anyways this is not much imp issue which has to given importance but...
Mr. Depankar Wavare if u support somebody and oppose another then do give your reasons behind it. Just praising person or just opposing person without reason is not suitable to u, specially if u claim urself as Ambedkarite (I hope u r Ambedkarite). From ur statement it seems that u r not aware about the existing position of SSD or may be u r aware but purposefully avoiding to look at.

DON'T JUST BE A FOLLOWER. DARE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH AND TRUTH ONLY.

NOW REGARDING TO UNITY OF SSD :-
First of all its very nice and hopeful feature that our (3rd) generation is thinking and coming forward in the interest of Ambedkarite Movement on the basis of having their knowledge and experience. As many said, Nobody is against the unity of any organisation.  From the mail it is seen that many of us are not aware of the branches of SSD. Many are not able to digest this truth.  Many therefore are even confused or misunderstand between the Original and Duplicate SSD. This confusion is due to claiming that their SSD is founded by Dr. Babasahab.
Its true that Today's all SSD branch leaders (which are now old ages) are part and parcel of the SSD which is founded by Dr. Babasahab.
For Unity of SSD, It is irrelevant for me that which branch of ssd is original or having memebers which are worked with Dr. Babasahab because just being old or original (in the sense of having members which are worked with Babasahab) will not justify its significance.  So also it is also not very important that how many branches concern SSD has at National or State level.  But it will be significant for us that Which SSD branch is working on the direction given by Babasahab. [because if we will not go by this norm then you all accept RPI (Gawai) as the original leaving behind all RPI fractions including BSP.]. and which branch of SSD has a leader of capability of understanding the the role of SSD.  So we should not differenciate SSD as original or duplicate.  Thus Firstly we have to define the Role of SSD.   We must answer that whether SSD is Civil Army/Millitary.   Then we must go for the reasons which causes its division? so that while talking abt unity of it that grounds must be consider.  We also think abt the question raised by Devendra Meshram and Prashant Rahulkar. Both Devendra and Prashant are tried to have information from the given contact No.s by Mr. Takshak but its very sad that they won't got good response. Hence Mr. Prashant himself met personally to those who are working in Maharashtra state like Adv. Chimankar and Mr. Jagtap etc. I hope he will soon report his meeting.
It is also be the agenda of unity of SSD that each group either ready to work under one name or destroy their own branches and form a new one.  Secondly it is also be decided whether there is any link between SSD & SCF(today's RPI or BSP or our political party as such. Please do refer the Flag of SSD showing this relation). Thirdly if it is decided that there is link between the two then to which political party United SSD be linked or take the decision as per circumstances?  Fourthly if it is accepted that its a military organisation then the issue regarding running of diff. social activities like Education (which is not related to defence or any other such charitable prog. ) by or through SSD should be taken on this agenda.  Fifthly it is also to be considered like linkage between our Political parties and SSD Is there any linkage between Religious group like Bauddha Mahasabha and SSD?
The mebers or leaders of SSD who are actively participating in it should give all the details instead of shifting this burden to other. If at all members are not giving their information and resoning behind their division then the burden comes on the one who want unity of it.  Which is very well taken by Devendra and Prashant. I specially thanks to them.  I will be definitely with you and help you whatever i can.  Let me know the meeting of all SSDs, BSS will definitely participate into it.
       And lastly most important but may be consider only by United SSD and that is whether it will be remain as SSD or takes its identity as Bauddha Samata Sainik Dal. But at this stage this question is not relevant.
      According to me SSD is our Defence Academy (Military Organisation) which is more active when parliamentary system collapses. It simply means when our political parties totally loose their confidence or totally vanishes or when there is no option of our politics then only SSD can be actively participate till that it will prepare for the same and be always in a ready position.  Descipline can be achieved by our society through Marching and other like activities of SSD which very much needed by our society. SSD can be act as or work as Homeguard. We must take help of our retired Defence officers and also NCC cadates and also the sportsman for this purpose.

If " To remove casteism " is the aim of our movement, then it should be the aim of all our organisation including social, religious, economical and political and all are diff. in functioning or implementation methdology but as their aim is only one then they has to be linked together. This can also be the important issue and needs to be considered. But i restrict myself only to the "Unity of SSD".

I appreciate Mr.Prashant and Devendra for taking initiative on "Unity of SSD" and a suggesstion that don't bother about them who speaks against u and doing nothing. Be a democratic Sainik.

BSS had arranged one prog. about the role of SSD with Adv. Chimankar where Adv. Chimankar has appreciated the views of BSS but later on same is unable to continued for further discussions.

Note : Please do have comment to whatever extent you want but don't go personally.

JaiBhim! JaiBauddharashtra!!

Regards,
Adv. Kavita Nirmala Waman
Mb. No.9960345307

Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more.

__._,_.___
/*------------------------
ApnaBuddhistBusiness(ABB) is for Ambedkarite and Buddhist people who wish to learn/teach/support/use any business related matters.

ABB undertakes all the business affairs (viz. · Business Schools · Companies · Consumer · Employment and Work · Financial Professionals · Free Stuff · Home Business · Industry Associations · Investments · Labor · Marketing and Advertising · News and Media · Public Relations · Real Estate · Small Business · Trade · Transportation · Other.

Non-Buddhists but Buddhism-AND-Ambedkarism-Followers-or-Practitioners are allowed to join.

------------------------*/
.

__,_._,___

--
Regards
Adv.Kavita Nirmala Waman

Dr.Kavita Vachaknavee

Nov 17, 2009, 9:46:42 AM11/17/09
to kavita nirmalawaman, ApnaBuddhi...@yahoogroups.com, ApnaHR, Buddhis...@yahoogroups.com, Bahujan, Bamcef, dalit-movemen...@googlegroups.com, dhamma...@yahoogroups.com, Sakya Group, sudarsh...@yahoo.com, paraggd...@yahoo.com, Apna...@yahoogroups.com, Prashant Rahulkar, pankaj ramteke, pplaks...@gmail.com, PrÅshåÑt, ask_cn...@yahoo.in, Narendra Wade, Kamlesh Wasnik, Dhammarath
Dear Owner/Moderator,

Pls. Stop sending me your group's mails.

and REMOVE MY EMAIL ID FROM YOUR GROUP'S MAILING LIST. I NEVER JOINED THIS GROUP.

Nov 18, 2009, 12:32:42 AM11/18/09
to Dr.Kavita Vachaknavee, kavita nirmalawaman, ApnaBuddhi...@yahoogroups.com, ApnaHR, Buddhis...@yahoogroups.com, Bahujan, Bamcef, dalit-movemen...@googlegroups.com, dhamma...@yahoogroups.com, Sakya Group, sudarsh...@yahoo.com, paraggd...@yahoo.com, Apna...@yahoogroups.com, Prashant Rahulkar, pankaj ramteke, pplaks...@gmail.com, PrÅshåÑt, ask_cn...@yahoo.in, Narendra Wade, Kamlesh Wasnik, Dhammarath
Please stop sending me this emails. i am not interested in this type of discussions.

to kavita nirmalawaman, ApnaBuddhi...@yahoogroups.com, ApnaHR, Buddhis...@yahoogroups.com, Bahujan, Bamcef, dalit-movemen...@googlegroups.com, dhamma...@yahoogroups.com, Sakya Group, sudarsh...@yahoo.com, paraggd...@yahoo.com, Apna...@yahoogroups.com, Prashant Rahulkar, pankaj ramteke, pplaks...@gmail.com, PrÅshåÑt, ask_cn...@yahoo.in, Narendra Wade, Kamlesh Wasnik, Dhammarath

amlan

Nov 18, 2009, 12:48:18 AM11/18/09
to Dr.Kavita Vachaknavee, kavita nirmalawaman, ApnaBuddhi...@yahoogroups.com, ApnaHR, Buddhis...@yahoogroups.com, Bahujan, Bamcef, dalit-movemen...@googlegroups.com, dhamma...@yahoogroups.com, Sakya Group, sudarsh...@yahoo.com, paraggd...@yahoo.com, Apna...@yahoogroups.com, Prashant Rahulkar, pankaj ramteke, pplaks...@gmail.com, PrÅshåÑt, ask_cn...@yahoo.in, Narendra Wade, Kamlesh Wasnik, Dhammarath

Dear Moderator,

PLEASE REMOVE MY EMAIL ID FROM YOUR GROUP – I HAVE NEVER SUBSCRIBED TO YOUR GROUP.

PLEASE DON’T ADD EMAIL IDS IN YOUR GROUP WITHOUT SOLICITING THEIR APPROVAL FOR THE SAME FIRST.

Amlan

Manisha Gaikwad

Nov 17, 2009, 11:55:13 PM11/17/09
to kavita nirmalawaman, ApnaBuddhi...@yahoogroups.com, ApnaHR, Buddhis...@yahoogroups.com, Bahujan, Bamcef, dalit-movemen...@googlegroups.com, dhamma...@yahoogroups.com, Sakya Group, sudarsh...@yahoo.com, paraggd...@yahoo.com, Apna...@yahoogroups.com, Prashant Rahulkar, pankaj ramteke, pplaks...@gmail.com, PrÅshåÑt, ask_cn...@yahoo.in, Narendra Wade, Kamlesh Wasnik, Dhammarath
Dear Owner/Moderator,

Please remove my e-mail ID from this group.
I have never joined this group.
Thank you in advance.
> Devendra D. Meshram
> *(My comments are in RED letter.)

> Devendra D. Meshram
> *Not Concerned to any Organisation, Just interested
> for Unity of Social Organisations given by Dr.
> Babasaheb Ambedkar.

> Devendra D. Meshram
> (Blood still Boiling)
>

> Note:
> I have added Some well know ppls from
> groups whose inputs make us to think.

> Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage.
> Click here.

> Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here.

> Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India
> Mail. Learn how.

> Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India
> Mail. Learn how.

> Use
>
> .
>
> __,_._,___
>

> --
> Regards
> Adv.Kavita Nirmala Waman

Aneesh Raj

Nov 17, 2009, 10:03:12 PM11/17/09
to Dr.Kavita Vachaknavee, kavita nirmalawaman, ApnaBuddhi...@yahoogroups.com, ApnaHR, Buddhis...@yahoogroups.com, Bahujan, Bamcef, dalit-movemen...@googlegroups.com, dhamma...@yahoogroups.com, Sakya Group, sudarsh...@yahoo.com, paraggd...@yahoo.com, Apna...@yahoogroups.com, Prashant Rahulkar, pankaj ramteke, pplaks...@gmail.com, PrÅshåÑt, ask_cn...@yahoo.in, Narendra Wade, Kamlesh Wasnik, Dhammarath

Hi adv.ka...@gmail.com,

Please remove my email id from this mailing group. I have never joined this group and don’t want to join either. And this is my official id, intend to send/receive official mails only.

Thanks & Regards,

Aneesh Raj

[...]

This e-mail communication and any attachments to it are confidential and privileged to Hexaware and are strictly intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message along with all attachments thereto.

deepali shukla

Nov 18, 2009, 12:49:26 AM11/18/09
to Dr.Kavita Vachaknavee, kavita nirmalawaman, ApnaBuddhi...@yahoogroups.com, ApnaHR, Buddhis...@yahoogroups.com, Bahujan, Bamcef, dalit-movemen...@googlegroups.com, dhamma...@yahoogroups.com, Sakya Group, sudarsh...@yahoo.com, paraggd...@yahoo.com, Apna...@yahoogroups.com, Prashant Rahulkar, pankaj ramteke, pplaks...@gmail.com, PrÅshåÑt, ask_cn...@yahoo.in, Narendra Wade, Kamlesh Wasnik, Dhammarath
Dear Sir,
            Please stop sending this emails to me. i am not interested in such topic.
Thanks

Nov 18, 2009, 12:39:45 AM11/18/09
to Dr.Kavita Vachaknavee, PrÅshåÑt, kavita nirmalawaman, ApnaHR, ApnaBuddhi...@yahoogroups.com, Apna...@yahoogroups.com, ask_cn...@yahoo.in, Bahujan, Bamcef, Buddhis...@yahoogroups.com, dalit-movemen...@googlegroups.com, Dhammarath, dhamma...@yahoogroups.com, Kamlesh Wasnik, Narendra Wade, paraggd...@yahoo.com, pplaks...@gmail.com, pankaj ramteke, Prashant Rahulkar, Sakya Group, sudarsh...@yahoo.com

KINDLY REMOVE MY EMAIL ID ALSO FROM YOUR GROUP'S MAILING LIST. I HAVE NEVER JOINED THIS GROUP.

"Dr.Kavita Vachaknavee" <kvacha...@yahoo.com>

11/17/2009 08:16 PM
kavita nirmalawaman <adv.ka...@gmail.com>, ApnaBuddhi...@yahoogroups.com, ApnaHR <apan...@yahoogroups.com>, Buddhis...@yahoogroups.com, Bahujan <Bah...@yahoogroups.com>, Bamcef <bam...@yahoogroups.com>, dalit-movemen...@googlegroups.com, dhamma...@yahoogroups.com, Sakya Group <sakya...@yahoogroups.com>, sudarsh...@yahoo.com, paraggd...@yahoo.com
cc
Apna...@yahoogroups.com, Prashant Rahulkar <prashant...@gmail.com>, pankaj ramteke <pram...@gmail.com>, pplaks...@gmail.com, PrÅshåÑt <a1pra...@yahoo.com>, ask_cn...@yahoo.in, Narendra Wade <naren....@gmail.com>, Kamlesh Wasnik <kam...@gmail.com>, Dhammarath <dhamm...@aimjapan.org>
Subject
Re: [D.M.A.-:300] Re: [ApnaBuddhistBusiness] Re: [ApnaPune] Re:         Samata  Sainik Dal - Importance in the Movement

Devendra D. Meshram

[...]

********************************DISCLAIMER*********************************** Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential and proprietary to Tata Steel Ltd. and is intended for use only by the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient , you are notified that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you are requested to delete this e-mail immediately and notify the originator. Tata Steel does not enter into any binding agreement with any party by e-mail. Any views expressed by an individual do not necessarily reflect the view of Tata Steel. Tata Steel is not responsible for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of information provided. While this e-mail has been checked for all known viruses the addressee should also scan for viruses. To know more about Tata Steel please visit www.tatasteel.com ********************************************************************************

Student of Political Science

Nov 18, 2009, 8:03:06 AM11/18/09
to amlan, Dr.Kavita Vachaknavee, kavita nirmalawaman, ApnaBuddhi...@yahoogroups.com, ApnaHR, Buddhis...@yahoogroups.com, Bahujan, Bamcef, dalit-movemen...@googlegroups.com, dhamma...@yahoogroups.com, Sakya Group, sudarsh...@yahoo.com, paraggd...@yahoo.com, Apna...@yahoogroups.com, Prashant Rahulkar, pankaj ramteke, pplaks...@gmail.com, PrÅshåÑt, ask_cn...@yahoo.in, Narendra Wade, Kamlesh Wasnik, Dhammarath
Dear Friends
Jai Bhim, Laal Salaam and Jharkhandi Johar to all!

You are circulating good information to its entire good job but plz take care doesn’t send same information ten times in a day!

With regards

baswant vithabai babarao (09572857277)
YUVA BHARAT: Akhil Bhartiya Naujawananchi Krantikari Sanghatana, And
'SAJAG SHODHARTHI ABHYAS GAT' (Founder Member)
LOKSHASAN ANDOLAN FOUNDER - Justice P.B. Sawant (retd.)
President - Justice B.G. Kolse-patil (retd.) (9822434343) Working
President - Com. Vilas Sonawane (9422520574) Shashi Sonawane
(9967134717) http://yuvabharat.wordpress.com/