Can't Access Azure File Storage

Jamie Jackson

Dec 11, 2018, 12:22:25 PM12/11/18
to Cyberduck
Hi folks,

Cyberduck for Mac: Version 6.8.3 (29107)

I can access blob storage:

  • Server: `mystorageaccount.blob.core.windows.net` (mystorageaccount is replaced with my actual account)
  • Storage account name: `mystorageaccount` (mystorageaccount is replaced with my actual account)
...but I can't access file storage:
  • Server: `mystorageaccount.file.core.windows.net` (mystorageaccount is replaced with my actual account)
  • Storage account name: `mystorageaccount` (mystorageaccount is replaced with my actual account)
When I attempt to connect, I'm brought to the login screen where I enter my Primary Access Key, I click the Login button, and then the status hangs on "Authenticating as mystorageaccount" (mystorageaccount is replaced with my actual account).

What's going on?

Thanks,
Jamie

David Kocher

Dec 14, 2018, 4:03:43 AM12/14/18
to Cyberduck
We do not currently support Azure File Storage but only Azure Blob Storage. This is tracked in https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/9940

– David
> --
> --
> Post bug reports and feature requests
> http://trac.cyberduck.ch/newticket
> --
> Support development
> http://cyberduck.ch/donate/
>
> ---

Jamie Jackson

Dec 14, 2018, 6:15:54 PM12/14/18
to cybe...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the information, David.

I added an enhancement request so that other folks aren't confused as
I had been: https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/10559

Thanks,
Jamie