Alt history in superhero games

Shane Ivey

Nov 13, 2012, 1:51:17 PM11/13/12
to cult-...@googlegroups.com
At GenCon 2012, I did a panel with Dennis Detwiller, Kenneth Hite and Greg Stolze — my co-conspirators inGodlike, Wild Talents and Delta Green, and the Wild Talents settings Grim WarProgenitor, and eCollapse — exploring the challenges and opportunities of developing deep alternate histories for superhero game settings. It was a really fun talk, and the folks at Role Playing Public Radio have put the whole thing online.  Listen now.

http://slangdesign.com/rppr/2012/11/panel-discussion/alternate-history-in-superhero-games-at-gencon-2012/

--
Shane Ivey, Arc Dream Publishing
The One Roll Engine and more: www.arcdream.com

matt

Nov 14, 2012, 11:10:56 AM11/14/12
to cult-...@googlegroups.com
Totally going to check this out tomorrow. Thanks to RPPR for doing this.

matt

Nov 30, 2012, 5:19:43 PM11/30/12
to cult-...@googlegroups.com
I would love to get info on the prison compaign mentioned. Is it available somewhere?
(Basic plots, bad guy ideas, what did the PCs do, etc...)