New google page

matt

Jun 28, 2011, 9:07:47 PM6/28/11
to Cult of ORE
I tried it out...
http://www.wdyl.com/#wild%20talents
What Do You Love?

Interesting results. I'll be using it from now on. :]

Shane Ivey

Jun 28, 2011, 9:18:57 PM6/28/11
to cult-...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 8:07 PM, matt <iamaf...@gmail.com> wrote:
Interesting results. I'll be using it from now on. :]

(Mod hat on.)

This smells like spambot shenanigans. Matt, please confirm.

--
Shane Ivey
Arc Dream Publishing

matt

Jun 29, 2011, 11:56:16 AM6/29/11
to Cult of ORE
Nope. Not spam.
Google just released this page about a week ago.
I tried it out and shared because I liked it and it gave me a Wild
Talents review that I hadn't seen before.
I know with better search term you'll get more varied results and some
of those other things will be filled in better.
I think it's fun. Plus you get more visual results which is something
I like.

-Matt

Tim Keating

Jun 30, 2011, 5:59:33 PM6/30/11
to cult-...@googlegroups.com
Kind of clever. A quick and dirty way to see summary results from all their search tools at once. Didn't get me to any good Wild Talents reviews, though.