jQuery Animate Font-Color with Cufon

nolimit

Jan 12, 2011, 11:13:45 AM1/12/11
to cufón
Hi everyone,
I have menu tabs that use cufon and jQuery.color.js to animate the
text color at hover ..
example here :http://216.81.64.161/cufon1.html

It working ok without cufon but not with cufon .. I tried many changes
but no good results till now.

Any Ideas
Thank you in advance

Simo Kinnunen

Jan 12, 2011, 11:16:59 AM1/12/11
to cu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can't be done, it would be too slow. Sorry.

Simo

nolimit

Jan 12, 2011, 11:27:56 AM1/12/11
to cufón
Hi Simo,
Thanks for your fast reply .. no problem but is there any other
direction to do similar effect?

thanks for your effort and help

nolimit

Jan 12, 2011, 12:28:40 PM1/12/11
to cufón
Hi simo,
I tried to use two different span and do the effect by fading out/
change opacity of the first and then fade in/change opacity of the
other.
it worked great but still have the IE black stroke problem. Cufon is
great and very flexible but I stile can't go out of these issues.

please let me know if there is any ideas.
thank you

nolimit

Jan 14, 2011, 9:58:43 AM1/14/11
to cufón
Hi Simo,
There is an issue posted here http://groups.google.com/group/cufon/browse_thread/thread/308e80b55358fdd0?hl=en
for the following may you please replay for it:

I have a drop-down menu which has animation effects for its main
buttons. the hover effect is working good when the mouse over a button
and while moving from button to another.

The problem comes when I point to the drop-down and then move the
mouse out , the parent button never back to it's style .. when I
removed Cufon everything worked great.

here is the example : http://216.81.64.161/cufon2.htm

I tried to manage the style issue on the Cufon replacement code like
this http://216.81.64.161/cufon3.htm
but still no god results.

Thank you in advance