Max Langensiepen

Sep 29, 2012, 9:05:38 AM9/29/12
to cubie...@googlegroups.com

On Sep 29, 2012, at 5:36 AM, cubie...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/cubieboard/topics

    Anthony Maciel <maci...@gmail.com> Sep 28 03:12PM -0700

    Thanks for the info guys, really helpful.

    Just curious, would anyone be interested in a sort of group buy for a VGA
    breakout board? Looks like I would be able to put together a full kit for ...more
    Tom Cubie <mr.h...@gmail.com> Sep 29 01:00AM +0800

    > I sent some questions about shipping on my order a few days ago and didnt
    > get a response yet...

    The shop owner can not access the internet for the past 3 days. Now he
    is alive again. ...more
    Joao Mendonca <jalfme...@gmail.com> Sep 28 01:03PM -0700

    How many batches were sold on alibaba?

    Em sexta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2012 14h01min32s UTC-3, mr.hipboi
    escreveu:
    ...more
    Scott Castaline <skot...@gmail.com> Sep 28 05:19PM -0400

    On 09/28/2012 01:00 PM, Tom Cubie wrote:
    > he is alive again. All the first batch of boards will be shipped
    > after the holiday(Oct 6th). ...more
    "István Nagy" <nistv...@gmail.com> Sep 28 02:19AM -0700

    +1 for moving this project to Kickstarter :) It would be awesome!

    On Thursday, 27 September 2012 16:14:11 UTC+2, kse wrote:
    ...more
    Alejandro Mery <am...@geeks.cl> Sep 28 11:22AM +0200

    > +1 for moving this project to Kickstarter :) It would be awesome!

    even if crowdfunding is a nice idea, kickstarter in particular is
    US-only, and this project is chinese. pre-ordering or ...more
    Joshua Mesilane <jo...@zindello.com.au> Sep 28 07:23PM +1000

    I don't see the point. The project is already off the ground, it's something that's done in spare time. The creator(s) already have full time jobs and throwing more money isn't going to change that. ...more
    NOD <ttmo...@gmail.com> Sep 28 03:52AM -0700

    Exactly that's why.
    More funds = able to increase production through various means = lower
    delivery and production time.
    Though that requires the ability to manage all that, which could cut in the ...more
    "jons...@gmail.com" <jons...@gmail.com> Sep 28 07:41AM -0400

    >> +1 for moving this project to Kickstarter :) It would be awesome!

    > even if crowdfunding is a nice idea, kickstarter in particular is
    > US-only, and this project is chinese. pre-ordering or ...more
    NOD <ttmo...@gmail.com> Sep 28 06:19AM -0700

    True, would be a good idea to wait a few batches until the worst problems &
    niggles have been ironed out.

    ...more
    Tom Cubie <mr.h...@gmail.com> Sep 29 12:56AM +0800

    > I think the trial production is because they are trying to make sure it's
    > stable enough. It would be a nightmare if there's one or more critical bug
    > found after mass production. ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group cubieboard.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

Paul Brown

Sep 30, 2012, 5:52:16 AM9/30/12
to cubie...@googlegroups.com