Sutton Community Farm are Recruiting! VegBox Logistics Coordinator and VegBox Delivery Driver (Own Vehicle)

1 view

Alice Brown

Oct 10, 2019, 10:13:29 AM10/10/19
to CSA Network UK
Hello

We are recruiting for 2 roles! Please help us spread the word and get in touch if you have any questions.

Thanks!

VegBox Logistics Coordinator (Maternity Cover)

We are recruiting for maternity cover for our VegBox Logistics Coordinator role at Sutton Community Farm. We are looking for someone who is passionate about logistics and customer service, highly organised and will bring a can-do, proactive attitude to the team.

The VegBox Logistics Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the successful weekly distribution of 350+ VegBoxes to customers. This includes administration of customer orders and related documents, preparing for the packing of fresh produce and managing the delivery of VegBoxes to homes and pick-up points. They  are also responsible for customer service and packaging purchasing.

For more information please see the job description and person specification below. The role is 4 days per week (30 hours), salary £24,765 pro rata.

If you have any questions about the role, please get in touch with alice@suttoncommunityfarm.org.uk

http://suttoncommunityfarm.org.uk/uncategorized/were-recruiting-vegbox-logistics-coordinator-maternity-cover/

VegBox Delivery Driver (Own Vehicle)

We are currently recruiting for multi-drop delivery driver(s) (with their own vehicle and insurance) to deliver our VegBoxes to customers in and around South London.

You will be a reliable and experienced multi-drop driver who is supportive of the farm’s aims and be committed to supporting sustainable small-scale food production and retail. You will be working as part of a friendly team of drivers, being the face of our farm and delivering to both regular and new customers each week.

Hours will vary based on our customer orders, and driver availability. A typical day will start at 8am and finish at 4pm, but there is some flexibility if this does not suit you, and sometimes we will ask you to work outside of these hours. You will be paid £10.55 p/h (London Living Wage) plus a mileage rate of 0.45p/mile.

For more information please see the job description below and to apply please email sarah@suttoncommunityfarm.org.uk with two references.

http://suttoncommunityfarm.org.uk/uncategorized/were-recruiting-3/