Closing CSA Network google group, but please stay in touch!

CSA Network UK

Apr 20, 2020, 9:19:32 AM4/20/20
to csanet...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

This is an email to everyone on the current CSA Network UK google discussion group. In recent years the activity on this group has diminished as fewer people have used it to communicate with each other and we as the network have started to do more formal communications with members via mail chimp. After consulting with many members during the winter questionnaire, we’ve concluded that it is time to retire this discussion forum and will be closing this google group.

However, WE STILL WANT TO BE IN TOUCH!!!

Here’s how:

Newsletter and Member bulletin: If you don’t already receive our quarterly public newsletters, please sign up here. This year, in addition to our quarterly newsletters that go to the general public, we’re also starting monthly member bulletins so please be sure to let us know if you’re connected with a member CSA farm when you sign up so we can be sure to keep you posted on more practical resources, funding opportunities, member events and so on. If you have something you’d like us to include either in the general newsletter or member bulletin, please email and let us know.

Facebook discussion group: Did you know there’s a private FB discussion group just for CSAs in the UK? Its open to members and non-members but is just for people involved in CSA so its a great place to ask questions, share resources or upcoming events of interest or just show other CSAs what you’ve been up to (no need for lovely marketing photos here, although we enjoy those too, we all know how dirty things get behind the scenes). You have to ask to join and be sure to answer the questions regarding what CSA you are connected with so we can keep this space for practitioners. In Facebook, look up ‘CSA Network UK discussion group’ or follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/csanetworkuk/

Follow us on social media, and tag us in your posts: We’re on Facebook (@CSANetwork) and Twitter (@CSANetworkUK). Follow us if you’d like to know what’s going on with the network and other CSA members, and if you’d like us to share or re-tweet your post, just be sure to tag us so we can let more people know what you’re up to. If you have a particular campaign/event/recruitment/crowdfunder/etc. also let us know so we can help with the promotion on our social media.

Good ol’ fashion email: We always like hearing from members and others interested in CSA to learn about what you’re up to and offer what assistance we can. Don’t be shy, just drop me (csanet...@gmail.com) or Suzy (csanetwor...@gmail.com) an email and give us an update or ask us a question. Again, we’re always happy to hear about things we can help publicise on social media as well or if there’s any upcoming events or other resources/news you’d like us to consider including in the general newsletter or member bulletin.

Many of you have been working with and supporting the CSA Network for many years so thank you for your involvement. We hope you’ll be sure to stay in touch using these channels above going forward.

Best,

Page Dykstra
CSA Network UK Coordinator
m: 07869630376
@CSANetwork

Please excuse any delay in responding, I work two days a week for CSA Network, usually Monday and Wednesday.