Putting scene into a specific part of a webpage.

Ryan Copley

Mar 29, 2012, 12:23:24 PM3/29/12
to craf...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I'm trying to start developing a game using Crafty that has to be inside a website template. I've looked all around, but the only examples I could find were blank documents.

I searched the source of many game.js 's, and none of them had any way to reference where the scene was being printed on the DOM to... I'd like to be able to contain it in a DIV tag if possible.

Thanks,
Ryan

Matt Petrovic

Mar 29, 2012, 12:25:05 PM3/29/12
to craf...@googlegroups.com
Give an element the id "cr-stage" and crafty will put the game in that.

Ryan Copley

Mar 29, 2012, 12:26:46 PM3/29/12
to craf...@googlegroups.com
Dank u wel! I appreciate it :)