Exchange connection manager and Office365

tracey conner

Nov 16, 2016, 2:13:20 PM11/16/16
to COZYROC
My company recently switched to Office365 - so now email is all 'in the cloud' - since the move, the autodiscover service no longer works.

We use an appID for automation emails - I've tried putting in outlook.office365.com as the host, along with the appID and password (and I've also tried my ID & PW) - all I get is '(401)) Unauthorized (System)'

Any ideas how to get Exchange to work. SMTP still works (for sending), but I'd much rather use Exchange services.

Ivan Peev

Nov 16, 2016, 5:30:21 PM11/16/16
to COZYROC
Hi Tracey,

I would recommend you check Microsoft's forums how to connect to Office 365 Exchange web services.

Jeni Lentin

Feb 22, 2018, 11:20:55 AM2/22/18
to COZYROC
Hi Tracey, did you ever solve this issue?

Thanks.