Partitioning Task?

Steve W

Aug 7, 2015, 6:43:09 AM8/7/15
to COZYROC
Just downloaded the 64 bit components mainly to test the Partitioning task to see if it works with Clustered Columnstore indexes.  I'm not able to get it to work - When I use the Insert Partition action it tells me that my compression option is incorrect.  Without changing my package, I can change the index to a normal Clustered index and then the package will run fine.  Thanks for any guidance!

Doug

Feb 11, 2016, 11:03:05 AM2/11/16
to COZYROC
Hi Steve,
Did you ever get an answer or get this to work?
I'm getting probably the same error:

[Database Partitions Task] Error: An error occurred with the following error message: "This is not a valid data compression setting for this object. It can only be used with columnstore indexes. Please choose NONE, PAGE, or ROW compression.".