Questions about the DynamicsCrmMergeDestination Script Component

Sam Alexander

Jan 16, 2017, 5:28:30 PM1/16/17
to COZYROC
Hi all.  I'm trying to merge two Account records in CRM 2015 using the DynamicsCrmMergeDestination.2014 component, but I'm unable to get it to work.  In the Source I have the TargetID equal to the GUID of the Account I'm merging to, SubordinateId is the GUID of the Account I'm merging from, but I'm unsure what CheckParent needs to be.  Also does the old Account (SubordinateId) need to be enabled for the merge to work?

Thanks for any advise.

Sam

Ivan Peev

Jan 16, 2017, 10:14:13 PM1/16/17
to COZYROC
Hi Sam,

I would recommend you review the Microsoft's documentation for the MergeRequest here.