SSIS Excel Source Plus - Error message "Make sure all message related files are registered!

John

Aug 11, 2015, 6:52:02 AM8/11/15
to COZYROC
Hi there

I've an issue running a deployed SSIS package

Attempt to read message string for 0xc02090f5 failed with error 0xc02090f2. Make sure all message related files are registered.

The package runs fine locally but collapses when deployed. Is there an easy way to see if anything is missing from the server installation.

Any help gratefully received

Many thanks

John.

John

Aug 25, 2015, 5:13:37 AM8/25/15
to COZYROC
This one can now be closed. There error message seemed to be unrelated to the issue.

prabs.k...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2016, 7:30:15 AM7/16/16
to COZYROC
Hi John,

Can you please let me know the issue. I am facing the same issue while pulling data from salesforce.

Regards,
Prabhat Yadav