Migrating to new versions and servers and getting license not found error

Linda

Jan 20, 2017, 11:59:29 AM1/20/17
to COZYROC
We are in the process of migrating to SQL 2014 and are setting up new servers. We currently have DEV set up and installed CozyRoc SSIS+ on it. When we tried to access it via the SSIS package, we are getting a can't find the license.

Do we need a license for DEV?  If we need to request it, do we need to give you the physical server name or the name we access the server with (DNS) or either one will work?  When requesting the TRIAL license, it doesn't expire correct?

 We've been using this product for several years and I've forgotten how we set up our DEV server previously.  We have a subscription purchased for production.

Thanks,
Linda

Ivan Peev

Jan 20, 2017, 12:57:48 PM1/20/17
to COZYROC
Hi Linda,

A license key is required for each physical machine where you want to schedule and execute packages under SQL Job agent.

Linda

Jan 20, 2017, 6:01:08 PM1/20/17
to COZYROC
What if I don't run as a job but just as a package on demand?

Ivan Peev

Jan 21, 2017, 6:51:08 PM1/21/17
to COZYROC
Linda,

Can you elaborate what do you mean by "package on demand" ?