How to parameter to Fetchxml

Naveen MSCRM

Sep 11, 2015, 3:16:26 AM9/11/15
to COZYROC
Hi Ivan,

I am working on Migrating data from MS CRM to SQL Server daily basis using COZYROC SSIS (1.6+SR4). I want to push only the records modified after specific time. This specific date is stored in a different database table (SQL Server).
Below is the sample fetchxml. Kindly let me know how to pass parameter to this fetchxml of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Data Source.

<fetch version="1.0" output-format="xml-platform" mapping="logical" distinct="false">
  <entity name="entity1">
    <attribute name="attribute1" />
    <attribute name="attribute2" />
    <attribute name="attribute3" />
    <attribute name="attribute4" />
    <attribute name="attribute5" />
    <filter type="and">
      <condition attribute="modifiedon" operator="on-or-after" value="{0}" />
    </filter>
  </entity>
</fetch>

Thanks,
Naveen.

Ivan Peev

Sep 11, 2015, 8:06:28 AM9/11/15
to COZYROC
Hi Naveen,

Check the documentation page here under the title: How to modify the source dynamically at runtime

Also check the demo video "Dynamic Query".