Cozyroc CRM Adapter, Refesh Button

35 просмотров

Pete Moss

не прочитано,
3 февр. 2016 г., 11:49:1103.02.2016
– COZYROC

Quick question which hopefully someone can answer. We have mapped through fields on the Case entity (200+) in CozyRoc, the input and output names are different therefore it was a manual task to map these. We’ve added a new field to CRM which we would like to map however each time we press REFRESH in the CozyRoc adapter it clears all the mappings, is there a way around this?

Ivan Peev

не прочитано,
3 февр. 2016 г., 17:10:4703.02.2016
– COZYROC
Hi Pete,

If you use the Dynamics CRM Destination component, the mappings will be lost at this time. We are looking to improve this in the future versions of the library.

LT

не прочитано,
8 окт. 2018 г., 11:16:5908.10.2018
– COZYROC
I'm having the same issue.  I'm hoping not having to remap everything when I was just trying to map one newly added field in CRM.  Has this been addressed? If so, what version of CozyRoc has it?

Ivan Peev

не прочитано,
8 окт. 2018 г., 17:57:1508.10.2018
– COZYROC
Hi,

The issue is still not resolved.

LT

не прочитано,
16 окт. 2018 г., 16:33:1516.10.2018
– COZYROC
Do you have an ETA on a fix for this?  This would be a huge help so that we don't have to remap everything that was lost after refreshing the component.  Maybe a button giving an option to leave the mappings alone or not.

Ivan Peev

не прочитано,
16 окт. 2018 г., 23:35:0816.10.2018
– COZYROC
There is no fix available at the moment. Sorry.
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать
0 новых сообщений