How to Connect SAGE ACT from CozyRoc

Anil Singh

Aug 28, 2015, 1:54:02 PM8/28/15
to COZYROC
Hi All
I am very new to CozyRoc SSIS+.
I trying to migrate SAGE Act database to MS CRM 2015 using CozyRoc SSIS+. I stuck in Sage Connection
Can someone help me
What should I enter in
1. Server field -- It say Specify the name or IP address of the Sage data server. (It mean server name or address where Sage Database reside or where Sage Install)
2. Application Field --- Specify SData application identifier. (Mean APFW or crmj)
3. Contract Field -- Specify SData contract identifier. (what mean by this????)
4. Dataset Field - Specify SData DataSet identifier (What in this field)

Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Anil

Ivan Peev

Aug 28, 2015, 6:05:21 PM8/28/15
to COZYROC
Hi Anil,

You have to find first if Sage ACT supports the SData protocol web services.

Anil Singh

Aug 31, 2015, 9:03:25 PM8/31/15
to COZYROC
Where and how can i find out if Sage ACT supports the SData protocol web services?

Ivan Peev

Sep 1, 2015, 7:05:27 AM9/1/15
to COZYROC
Anil,

You can contact Sage ACT support and ask them ? Or post a question in the company's user forum.