Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID

Guru Swami

Jan 26, 2016, 2:37:45 PM1/26/16
to COZYROC
I have installed successfully the 64bit software but when I open SSIS package thru Visual Studio I am getting errors.

Here are the steps I have followed:

1. Open new project solution in Visual Studio 2013
2. Selected Business Intelligence (Integration Services)
3. When I select OK then I am getting the following error:

Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID
{8BF6572D-674B-494E-9047-DDD0E24BB785} failed due to the following error: 8007007e
The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E).

It happened in existing SSIS package and I am not able to open any of my SSIS package.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Guru

matthewc...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2016, 5:12:41 PM2/3/16
to COZYROC
Do you happen to have Kaspersky Anti-Virus? It is currently detecting the DLL as malware and causing this error. I've reported to Kaspersky but haven't heard anything back. It doesn't seem to help to add it to my exclusion either :(