Data flow task plus error occured

venu babu

Apr 17, 2014, 6:46:40 PM4/17/14
to coz...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Error: System.Exception: Failed to initialize 'Write data into table' metadata. Exception from HRESULT: 0xC02020E8 ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xC02020E8): Exception from HRESULT: 0xC02020E8
   at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.Wrapper.CManagedComponentWrapperClass.ReinitializeMetaData()
   at CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.DataFlowTaskPlus10.DynamicDbDestination.Setup()
   at CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.DataFlowTaskPlus10.DynamicDbDestination.Setup()
   at CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.DataFlowTaskPlus10.DynamicSetup._Setup(Boolean thunk)
   at CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.DataFlowTaskPlus10.Execute(IDTSConnections100 connections, IDTSVariableDispenser100 variableDispenser, IDTSComponentEvents100 events, IDTSLogging100 log, Object transaction)

can any one help how to solve this??

Regards,
venu

Boyapati Ramanjaneyulu

Sep 23, 2015, 5:46:16 AM9/23/15
to COZYROC
I am aslo facing same issue.some of artical giving solution like thae username and password u r using to connect to Sql server needs to be full permission.

Beverly Yan

Mar 1, 2016, 4:34:56 PM3/1/16
to COZYROC
I am still have this kind of errors. Sometimes it throws me the error Column "THUNK_COLUMN" cannot be found at the datasource. But what I get most frustrated is it works a few days ago. Anybody has any solution on this?

Jason Adams

Mar 19, 2016, 9:46:12 PM3/19/16
to COZYROC
I usually get this error when I have the data flow task plus property DelayValidation set to true, this is the one thing you want to remain as false.