Access to the path 'C:\Program Files(x86)\CozyRoc\SSIS\License.dat' is denied

Dermot Carey

May 24, 2016, 3:57:28 PM5/24/16
to COZYROC
Hi, just purchased my license. Followed the instructions and made sure the license file has the correct permissions. However trying to run a package in Microsoft SQL Server Managment Studio I get this. Running SQL server 2008 R2

Ivan Peev

May 24, 2016, 5:56:28 PM5/24/16
to COZYROC
Hi Dermot,

You have not provided the required permissions as described in the instructions. I would recommend you review the instructions again.

Dermot Carey

May 25, 2016, 11:55:41 AM5/25/16
to COZYROC
yes, it wasn't enough to give the sql agent rights to the file. I gave full permissions to the file to all users and now it works.

Leonard

Jan 11, 2018, 4:12:20 PM1/11/18
to COZYROC
I found a similar thing. Granting read access to just license.dat didn't work. I ended up granting read/write access to the whole folder and then it started working.