Trojans detected by our anti-virus software for the 64bit download!!!!

jay hammett

Jan 26, 2016, 12:00:18 PM1/26/16
to COZYROC
Attempting to download the file:  SSISPlus16-x64.msi

Scanned with Kaspersky 8

Found:

Trojan-Spy.Win64.Agent.ctqa found in CZSSISPlus.2008.dll
Trojan-Spy.Win64.Agent.ctqb found in CZSSISPlus.2012.dll
Trojan-Spy.Win64.Agent.ctpq found in CZSSISPlus.2014.dll
Trojan-Spy.Win64.Agent.ctpr found in CZSSISPlus.dll

Ivan Peev

Jan 26, 2016, 1:40:32 PM1/26/16
to COZYROC
Hi Jay,

Kaspersky is incorrectly flagging COZYROC's modules. Please disable Kaspersky and try again to install.

jay hammett

Jan 26, 2016, 2:32:19 PM1/26/16
to COZYROC
Thanks for your prompt reply.  I have a colleague that will be joining shortly that will be following up on our issues installing the software.

Chad Hattabaugh

Jan 27, 2016, 1:51:53 PM1/27/16
to COZYROC
We are having the same issue. Even after the software is installed Kaspersky is identifying (and disinfecting - i.e. Removing it ) the file C:\Program Files (x86)\CozyRoc\SSIS\CZSSISPlus.2014.dll making the software unusable.

Does the same issues happen with the 32bit software. Can the 32bit software run in a 64bit environment?

Ivan Peev

Jan 27, 2016, 2:58:01 PM1/27/16
to COZYROC
Hi Chad,

Can you setup Kaspersky not to flag this file as Trojan ? I would also recommend you contact Kaspersky support and report their product is corrupting your server's environment.

jwgi...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2016, 5:13:56 PM2/3/16
to COZYROC
We logged a case with Kaspersky for this yesterday.
It is resolved in todays definitions.

Ivan Peev

Feb 3, 2016, 5:16:14 PM2/3/16
to COZYROC