Rebex.Net.SshException: Key exchange failed.

dennisma...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2017, 6:42:09 AM1/26/17
to COZYROC
Hi everyone, we migrated sql jobs and ssis packages from old to new server.
However on the new server, we cannot connect using cozyroc SSH connection manager.

These are the cozyroc ssis+ versions on the 2 servers:
old server: cozyroc ssis+ 1.5.101.0
new server: cozyroc ssis+ 1.6.101.0

We have 2 ssis packages encountering 2 errors:

package 1
-----
SshSession 3.0.4696.0.
Server is 'SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_7.4'
SSH: Sending packet SSH_MSG_KEX_30 (5 bytes).
SSH: Received packet SSH_MSG_UNIMPLEMENTED (5 bytes).
SSH: Negotiation failed: Rebex.Net.SshException: Key exchange failed. Requested service is not implemented.

package 2
-----
SshSession 3.0.4696.0.
Server is 'SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_7.1'.
SSH: Sending packet SSH_MSG_KEX_30 (5 bytes).
SSH: Sending packet SSH_MSG_DISCONNECT (76 bytes).
SSH: Negotiation failed: Rebex.Net.SshException: Key exchange failed. The operation was not completed within the specified time limit.

What could be the reason for this errors?

TIA!

Ivan Peev

Jan 26, 2017, 7:24:01 AM1/26/17
to COZYROC
Hi,

Uninstall the current version and install the latest SSIS+ 1.6 SR-4 version. Try now to connect.
Message has been deleted

dennisma...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2017, 9:54:53 AM1/26/17
to COZYROC
Hi Ivan, thank you for the reply! 2 questions:
1. would getting the latest version require new license?
2. why am i able to connect on our older server which has an older version of cozyroc?
TIA

Ivan Peev

Jan 26, 2017, 5:04:43 PM1/26/17
to COZYROC
Contact us to provide what is your licensee identifier . It is hard to tell why the older version works .