Package Errors on Server, Works fine on my machine

michael...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2015, 10:30:04 AM12/7/15
to COZYROC
Hello. I have an SSIS package that uses CozyRoc CRM Connection Manager. The package runs fine from my machine and executes successfully, but when I deploy to our server, it does not. I am using the same configuration file for when I run it successfully on my machine and on the server. These are the errors I am receiving:

"Description: Failed to decrypt protected XML node "ServerPassword" with error 0x8009000B "Key not valid for use in specified state.". You may not be authorized to access this information. This error occurs when there is a cryptographic error. Verify that the correct key is available."

And

Can someone please assist? Thank you in advance!

Ivan Peev

Dec 7, 2015, 10:31:57 AM12/7/15
to COZYROC
What have you specified for package protection level ?

michael...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2015, 4:25:00 PM12/7/15
to COZYROC
DontSaveSensitive

Ivan Peev

Dec 7, 2015, 4:39:23 PM12/7/15
to COZYROC
I'm not sure that is the case. Check again what is your package protection level and make sure the package you have in both environments is exactly the same. If the packages are the same, you are not using the same configuration file for both packages.

michael...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2015, 5:43:40 PM12/7/15
to COZYROC
I am running the .dtsx package on my machine from the file location that the job is pointing to on the server and I am using the same package configuration and I have double checked it is DontSaveSensitive. The job runs successfully on my machine from "Execute Package Utility" but errors out on the server.

The one thing we are trying to see if there is an issue with this being on SQL Server 2012. All of our previous CozyRoc jobs have ran on 2008, this will be the first one on 2012. I am waiting on our production control to create this in 2008 to see if there is a 2008 vs 2012 difference.