Is it possible to create dynamic SSIS package to load data into multiple table using OLEDB to OLED

Mãnoĵ Vermã

May 10, 2016, 11:03:31 AM5/10/16
to COZYROC
Hi,

Is it possible to create Dynamic SSIS package with where source is OLEDB and destination is also OLEDB ?

Ivan Peev

May 10, 2016, 12:06:24 PM5/10/16
to COZYROC
Hi Manoj,

Your question is not very clear. If the question is whether you can setup dynamic data flow where the source and destinations are both OLEDB , then the answer is yes you can do it.

Mãnoĵ Vermã

May 10, 2016, 12:18:24 PM5/10/16
to COZYROC
thanks for your reply. I'm sorry my question was not clear, but you understood correctly.

One more thing I'm not able to open COZYROC Data flow task editor where you define dynamic setting.
Am I missing something here.
See the attached image for more detail.

cozyroc.JPG

Ivan Peev

May 10, 2016, 5:45:51 PM5/10/16
to COZYROC
Manoj,

What happens when you double-click or click on Edit... ?