Trying to unzip Zipped file

santhosh kumar Konda

Apr 28, 2016, 6:50:13 PM4/28/16
to COZYROC
Can you help me.

I am trying to unzip the zipped file (Zip file contains 7 files)  and load them to a folder.

Following is my set up.

Action - Decompress
Compression Type - Zip
Source -  C:\Users\xxxx\docs\Test.zip
Target - C:\Users\xxxx\docs

I am getting error:

[Zip Task] Error: An error occurred with the following error message: "The connection "C:\Users\xxxx\docs\test.zip" is not found. This error is thrown by Connections collection when the specific connection element is not found.
".

Ivan Peev

Apr 28, 2016, 6:56:23 PM4/28/16
to COZYROC
Hi Santhosh,

You have not specified your expression on the correct element. Check the SSIS documentation and your setup.

Santhosh

Apr 29, 2016, 9:47:36 AM4/29/16
to COZYROC
Hi Ivan,

I am very new to Cozyroc

I don't know what I am missing.

Please guide me how to unzip the file.

Ivan Peev

Apr 29, 2016, 10:00:02 AM4/29/16
to COZYROC
Santhosh,

This is not specific to COZYROC. You have to learn how to use properly SSIS expressions .

Santhosh

Apr 29, 2016, 11:03:23 AM4/29/16
to COZYROC
Hi Ivan,

I finally figured out the issue, I have to change two things.

It seems like Under CozyRoc Zip task, Dynamic Expressions wont work and lesson learnt here.

1) I have "Delay Validation to True" which concluded me to no issue and after changing to "False", I can see the issue on the "Zip task".

2) I moved Source and Target Paths to SSIS Variable & Expression, no error message on the Task.