UI Component compatibility with VS2015 and Sql Server 2012

Abdelhafid Manssouri

Jun 24, 2016, 1:28:35 PM6/24/16
to COZYROC
Hello,

I am not able to use the CozyRoc components (SSIS + 1.6 SR- 4 ) in my ssis package with Visual Studio 2015 and sql server 2012.
When I try to insert both the Salesforces Destination or Source component, the Data Flow Editor complains with the following error:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (CozyRoc.SSISPlus.UI.2012)

Are there any known compatibility issues with CozyRoc components with regards to :

  • SQLServer 2012
  • Windows server 2012 R2 - Standard 64 bits
  • Visual Studio 2015
  • .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5
  • CozyRoc.SSISPlus.UI.2012

Regards,