Salesforce connection TLS 1.0 to TLS 1.1

Raphael Amaral - Tecnologia - Infoglobo

Jun 27, 2016, 10:45:35 AM6/27/16
to COZYROC
Hello,

We are using COZYROC SSIS+ 1.6 SR-4 Library . We are get this error when try to connect with Salesforce.
Recently, we know about salesforce update this security protocol.

Error:

===================================

UNSUPPORTED_CLIENT: O TLS 1.0 foi desativado nessa organização. Use o TLS 1.1 ou superior ao se conectar com o Salesforce usando https. (System.Web.Services)

------------------------------
Program Location:

   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
   at CozyRoc.Sforce.Service._SforceService.login(String username, String password)
   at CozyRoc.Sforce.Service.SforceService.login(String username, String password)
   at CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.SforceConnection._Connect()
   at CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.SforceConnection.Connect()
   at CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.SforceConnectionManagerForm.btnTestConnection_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Ivan Peev

Jun 27, 2016, 3:47:59 PM6/27/16
to COZYROC
Hi Raphael,

Check this post.

Patrick Abernathy

Jun 28, 2016, 2:53:52 PM6/28/16
to COZYROC

To enable TLS 1.1 or 1.2

1. OS must be at least Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2
2. Verify .Net 4.5 is installed
3. Add SchUseStrongCrypto as a DWORD variable to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v4.0.30319 and set it to 1
4. Add SchUseStrongCrypto as a DWORD variable to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v4.0.30319 and set it to 1
5. Install Cozyroc 1.6 SR-4
6. Reboot
Message has been deleted

NewGuy

Jul 5, 2016, 2:05:52 PM7/5/16
to COZYROC
I am using 2008 R2 SP3 with .NET 4.5 on Windows 7 and adding these registry settings did not work for me.
If anyone has any suggestions as to what I can do to solve this outside of upgrading SQL Server, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,

Ivan Peev

Jul 6, 2016, 1:09:32 AM7/6/16
to COZYROC
You have to upgrade to SQL Server 2012 and above. There is no other option available at this time.

jpla...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2016, 1:56:53 PM10/6/16
to COZYROC
Hey Patrick -

We're running into this issue with one of our Sandboxes and are trying to be proactive about it before Production switches to TLS 1.1. The problem we face is that our I.T. department has all of our machines heavily locked-down and we can't make any updates that require admin privileges, so I'm needing to find out the best process for the updates. Are all of the steps in the process you shared required or did you include certain steps for the sake of being thorough? I just want to double-check on this before I put in a ticket for our I.T. department.

Very much appreciated,
Jonnie